Chapter 38: Anticipations

Before you read, this chapter is actually of oneshots that kind of  foreshadow future events/ chapters and such :D I could have done more to show all of you, but my brain hurts right now sorry. I had a hard time figuring out just one chapter idea, so then I decided to do more than one. Kind of like brief ideas for a full chapter, but it isn't really a full chapter (????)

Btw! I decided to redraw a fanart (a little bit ago oops) by @Anaellexe for this chapter hehehehe. Thank you so much for making this!! ❤️❤️

 Thank you so much for making this!! ❤️❤️

————————————

Outside, Bendy found his puppet brother laying peacefully on the front lawn, his hat next to him.

"There ya are! I was lookin' everywhere for ya." "Sorry..." Bandit replied. He spoke in hushed tone, his eyes closed taking in the sunlight beaming down on him.

"I've just never experienced somethin' like this before.. The sun feels nice.. so is the grass... .. That's what it's called right...?" Bendy couldn't help, but chuckle at how calm his brother was. "Yup, ya right."

This all was a new experience for him, so it didn't surprise the demon one bit for him to cherish little things like this. That was definitely one thing he liked about his brother. He'd only been here for three days and didn't even know what grass was till recently. But Bendy could tell he loved it.

Bendy bent down to the puppet's level. "Ya still wanna visit my hometown?" Bandit shot up. "My gosh! I almost forgot about that! Of course I still wanna go!"

.....

"Here's our stop!" Bendy said, excited to show his brother his hometown. Getting off the bus and waving goodbye to it's now living form, Bandit couldn't help but gaze upon everything as he jumped with amazement, mouth agape. His brother smiled, watching the puppet examine everything he came across with curiosity. Needless to say, Bendy felt proud of himself already.

"Ya like it so far?" Bendy asked, already knowing what his answer was. "I very much do, brother!! Everythin' is so amazin' and new!!" The ink demon smiled wider. "If ya like whatcha see now, just wait till ya see what else my hometown's got." Bandit suddenly picked up the little demon, who wasn't ready for that surprise gesture. "Be above board with me, does ya place by any chance have puppets like me?!!" He asked with pure excitement.

"I don't think so, buddy. I may not know anyone like yaself, but if it'll make ya feel better.. we kind of already have a puppet at home, ya know?" Bandit was confused, but intrigued at his brother's words. "Really?! Who's that?" "Remember Follower? I know he probably ain't exactly whatcha lookin' for, but maybe he can be a start for ya."

Bandit thinks back to the people living in the home. The silence was suddenly filled with a loud: "Ohhh! Ya mean the big blue fluffy fella?" Bendy chuckles at the way Bandit describes the other puppet. "Yup, that's him alright." "Oh, I love him! He gives amazin' hugs!" "I don't give amazin' hugs?" Bendy teased. "Ya give the best hugs, brother!" Bendy smiled warmly.