Chapter 30: I remember those funtimes..

Hey guys! I know it been a little while, so let me give you all a little explanation on why this took longer than it should have. I honestly didn't have a good summer and last month, which was August, was one of the worst months I'll ever have and will never forget. I couldn't find the motivation to continue to write anymore chapters at the time and that was one of the things that really bothered me.
There was also some stressers of  what I want to write about first, before I moved on to one of the big parts in this "Season 2" thing. And this chapter happened to be it.

I'm sorry again for the wait. I'm still dealing with my own struggles and I hope you guys take it easy on your end and make sure to take care of yourselves as well ❤️. But anyways, let's get on with the chapter!

Art by me! (Oh and the art for this chapter was supposed to be for Fnaf 1's anniversary this year, but I didn't get time to finish it nor post it, so I'm finally using it for this chapter!)

—————————————

'Rrrriinnnngggggg!' The house phone rang from the living room, catching the attention of the few who were nearby.

"I'll get it!" The neighbor assured everyone, putting his newspaper down on the dinner table, and getting up from his chair.

"Hello?" The neighbor spoke into the phone. A soft feminine yet creepy voice came from the other side.

"Mmm? Freddy Fazbear? Yes he's here." Freddy looked over from the couch at the neighbor as soon as he heard his name. "Freddy, someone wants to speak with you." The neighbor called the bear over over. He was skeptical, but got up to pick up and took the phone from the neighbor.

"Hello?" Freddy greeted the someone. He froze for a moment, after hearing their voice.

"Ooohhh...hey been a while." He stayed silence for the other person on the line. He sighed once the person was done talking. "I told you this already, I don't celebrate my birthday anymore.....Still I-......No I..I don't feel like seeing them...."

Mae peaked over the couch to hear Freddy's conversation better, interested about what he's talking about. Freddy stayed silent for a few more seconds, before sighing again. "...Fine...I'll ask them....I'll see you soon..." Then he hung up the phone and walked towards the couch.

"What the heck was that?" Mae asked the large robotic bear. He didn't say anything, just looked to the floor. He sighed to himself once more.

"Hey..guys?" He spoke up. Cuphead and Kris paused their game and turned around to look up at Freddy. "Yeah what's up?" Cuphead greeted. Freddy hesitated, but continued.

"I'm gonna say this to everyone else today, but I figured you three with be the first that I'd talked to about this.." He said. "Y-yeah..what's wrong Fred?" Kris asked.

The bear hesitated again. "How...

What do you guys think about going to an all animatronic circus?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^

A few days later..

"I think this is the place." The neighbor said as the group walked from out of the car. Oh yeah. Did I mention the big-butt "car" they got, just so it can fit everyone in the house....I didn't? Well now you know :D

"Yup..." Freddy said, not sounding excited unlike almost everyone else in the group. Nighttime had rolled around, making everything dark, except for this big red and white circus tent. They all walked in, passing the filled parking lot and the big sign that read: