Chapter 34: Stay Spooky!

Guys...I feel like I'm at my limit...What I mean is that THIS CHAPTER should have done WEEKS ago, and yet here I am, posting one for the first time in WEEKS. I'm so sorry that this took forever. I was really excited to make this one.....and then A LOT of stuff happened..which also included the release of Deltarune Chapter 2 and Dark Deception Chapter 4, so that was really exciting!!

But besides that, a lot of personal stuff was slowly eating away at me and I was just trying to get through everything, without it bothering me too much, but of course it's going to take some time. Thank you for being patience with me and really enjoying this book. I'm still blown away by how much you all apparently love this and my terrible writing skills.

Anywho, IT IS A SPOOKY MONTH GUYS!! I'll let you all know what I'm doing for Halloween when the time comes! For now however, let's get on with the story! 😉💀🎃

Art by me!

—————————————

"Hey Flowey! I-I'm back from therapy!" Kris said excitedly, storming into Flowey's room. "Geez you could a least knock first?" Flowey said, not viewing his attention away from the book he was reading in his flowerbed.

"S-sorry." Kris then noticed the book his friend was reading. "W-What are you reading?" "Kill or be killed by James Patterson" (Yes that's an actual book, look it up). Kris sighed to himself. "I'm not surprised.."

Kris walked over to Flowey and crouched down to his level. Flowey remained focused on his book. "Hey um..d-do you wanna go out today?" "Is that why you barged in like that?" Kris looked away, a bit embarrassed. "Y-yeah.." He chuckled a little.

Flowey sighed. "I-it's ok i-if you don't want to hang out. I-I don't want to f-force you." Kris reasssured him, as Flowey looked at him for a brief second. He said nothing as he bookmarked his book and traveled to his flowerpot on the desk. "Alright. Get your ass up, we're going." The boy smile as he got up and grabbed the flowerpot Flowey was in, walking out into the living room.

"W-wait a minute. When do you read?" Kris asked, realizing this sudden new hobby that Flowey seemingly enjoys. "I always have." "Oh well..I-I just didn't see you as someone who l-likes to read." "Well I just do." Kris smiled slightly to himself again, now knowing this fact.

His bag was already set as he placed Flowey down by the door to put on his shoes. "You already had your stuff ready?" Flowey asked. "Yup." Kris then put Flowey in his bag, zip it up a bit, then wrapped it around his shoulders. "W-we'll be back." Kris said to everyone in the living room, before walking out the door.

^^^^^^^^

"So what are we going?" Flowey asked as Kris continued to walk. "I-I was gonna ask you that. What do you want to do?" "I don't know. You were the one who wanted to come out here." True. Kris sighed to himself and thought for a moment, before coming up with an idea. "W-we usually do things around here a lot..so maybe....d-do you want to explore around the city instead?" "Whatever, I don't care." Flowey shrugged.