Chapter 41: Smarter not Harder (Part 2)

Before this story continues into the Dark World, I have a little analysis that I made...

... for Sal Fisher's Dark World design :)

You guys wanted it, so I tried my best to make a rundown page for Sal

Basically, his design is based off his "PRISON" look in his game. The number on his neck is his PRISON # when he was arrested (from the orange suit he's wearing), the chains were also included as well for a bit of  style, and that crack on his mask is in fact showing his face underneath. The Dark World design gives it more of a dramatic bright red, even on his neck.

Now the Electric Guitar or "DEATHMETAL" is Sal's main weapon in The Dark World. However, it's not only a "weapon", but a tool he can use to solve some puzzles, as well as inside battles too. This is also based off his game as well, during the times he used his modified guitar to get through obstacles and boss fights.

Originally, Mae was going to be in the Dark World instead of Sal 😃

.... But I decided to change that, and have Sal join them instead. I thought it would be a lot better, for many reasons.

Now that's out of the way, let's get on with the story!

——————————————

"Um.. Prince Ralsei? Do you mind if I ask you something?" Sal politely asked, walking beside The Prince. He chuckled. "You don't have to be so formal with me, Sal. Just "Ralsei" is fine."

"Ok then... So Ralsei, do you know anything about this place?" "I don't. This is a new Dark World, so I wouldn't know anything about it." "A "new" Dark World?" Sal repeated, curious about this new information.

"Did... Kris not explain to you?" "Not really. We were in a hurry to save Noelle, so he didn't get the time to." The Prince smiled. "That's ok, I'll summarize it for you." Ralsei looked back to Susie goofing around with Kris. They were laughing about something The Prince didn't understand, despite Kris still aching a bit in pain from when he woke up that morning. Then he turned to Sal once more.

"You see, there are two worlds: The Dark World and The Light World, the world you, Susie and Kris come from." Ralsei began. "With these worlds living in balance, peace is brought to everything. But... if this harmony were to shatter, it would mean the END of both worlds...

... However, at the world's edge... Three Heroes will arrive.
A Human, A Monster, and A Prince of the Dark.

Only they can seal the Dark Fountains and bring balance back into the worlds, banishing the Angel's Heaven..