• Let It Out •

Hi fam!

I know I haven't published anything in centuries but I wasn't satisfied with anything I wrote, and I also entered a few more fandoms and fangirled over a bunch of fictional characters (and I still do lol).

So if anyone wants to talk about how hot Daenerys Targaryen and Emma Swan are, feel free to message me.

Oh yeah, you read it right. These are girls I'm talking about. Anyway, I finally admitted to myself that I'm bisexual. *picks up and waves my imaginary pride flag which is imaginary because I don't own one because I'm closeted*

*crickets chirping in the background*

That was a short unnecessary update on my life before you read this imagine. Hope you'll like it!

•••

Michael finally got a week off working so he came to my place to pick me up and go to Neverland.

I have to pack my stuff now.

I hate packing though. I always bring too little or too much clothes.

"Are you done yet?" Michael whined in boredom throwing himself on my bed.

I chuckle. "No, I'm not, Mr Drama King."

"I'm not a drama king!" He defends. "I'm just bored because my girlfriend takes forever to pack her stuff." Michael shrugs.

Raising my eyebrow at him, I approach him slowly and seductively before kissing him passionately. When I pull away biting his lip, he stares at me dumbfounded laying on the bed again. I smirk.

"That should shut him up..." I mumble.

And it actually does, but only for a short time.

"That wasn't fair, you know?"

"What was not fair?" I look at him innocently batting my eyelashes.

"The way you shushed me."

"Everything's allowed in love and war, my Drama King." I wink using his new nickname.

"Last time I checked, I was the king of  pop." He scoffs playfully.

"Well, things change."

I turn around searching for the clothes to pack through my closet, hearing Michael's footsteps as he exits the room. However, it doesn't take long for him to come back and for me to feel a splash of cold water hit my head.

Shocked, I slowly turn around seeing obviously entertained Michael biting his lip in order to suppress his laugh, but fails miserably clutching his stomach and laughing loudly. Grabbing the bucket he poured water in, I make my way to the bathroom, filling it as much as I can.

I return to my room and find Michael still laughing on the floor. Smirking, I pour all the water on him.

He screeches in surprise and jumps up like a lunatic. Now it's my queue to laugh.

"Girl, you scared me." He glares at me playfully.

"I had to take my revenge." I snicker.

Michael sits down on the floor kissing the space between my eyes. Pulling away, he holds my hand and smiles at me.

For the first time since the beginning of our little battle, I take a good long look at his face. His make-up is now smudged and almost gone, so I can see all of his natural beauty. There are a few dark spots on his face and hands, which only make him more perfect in my eyes. We've only been together for only a month, so I didn't get a chance to see him like this.

He realizes that his make-up is now gone and since I was staring at him for a few minutes, he feels uncomfortable and, in a way, vulnerable.

"Damn, my make-up." He mumbles to himself trying to scoot away from me, but I grip his hand fastly not letting him go.

"Don't run away, Michael. There is no reason to." I coo softly knowing well how insecure he is. He told me a lot about it, and I've always tried to make him realize how stunning and breathtaking he truly looks.

"But I..." He stops looking down, his lip trembling. My baby looks like he's about to cry, and that makes my heart shatter.

I pull him close to me, rocking him back and forth. He burries his head in my neck, and I feel a few hot tears tingling my skin.

"Baby..." I whisper.

He takes a few shaky breaths then hugs me even tighter sobbing softly.

"Let it out love, let it all out." I don't want him to be embarrassed because he's crying, or even worse, to think he's a burden to me. Besides, everybody feel better and kinda relieved after they cry all the emotions out.

I hold him not daring to let go as he clutches onto my hoodie. He calms down but still doesn't move, and neither do I.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Michael?"

"What have you been thinking about when you were staring at me before?" He asks sounding afraid of my answer.

"What have I been thinking about?" I sigh clicking my tongue and looking down at him. His hair is wet from the water I poured on him, but his cheeks are wet from his tears. I kiss them all away, massaging the back of his neck gently.

"I've been thinking about how stunning and breathtaking you are, and wondering how did I get this lucky." I say sincerely.

He finally opens his big bambi eyes and looks up at me.

"You're not lying just to make me feel better, are you?" He says groggily.

"No, sweetheart, of course not." I peck his lips tenderly for he needs my comfort more than anything in moments like this.

I let silence fall between the two of us until Michael breaks it.

"Thank you." He whispers. "And I'm sorry for being a drama king... Again." He chuckles.

I grin. He's finally in a good mood. I hate seeing him sad and distressed.

"You know I didn't actually think that, right?"

"Yeah, but it's partly true." He giggles, then sits upright to look me in the eyes. "I love you, Y/N."

My stomach erupts with butterflies at those words.

"I love you too, Michael." I reply before he kisses me lovingly.

"You're the first one who told me to let all of my emotions out and plus let me nestle close to you." He confesses. "Everyone else was kinda irritated by my sensitivity and I felt like I was doing something wrong when crying. I felt so weak."

I grit my teeth in annoyance because of how unsymphatetic people can be, but soften as soon as I see Michael sadly looking down at his fiddling fingers.

"You have me now." I encourage him lifting his chin up. "I'll never judge you for something you feel and can't control. Always feel free to talk to me about anything, ok?"

He grins and his eyes sparkle. "Thank you, baby. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Mike." I chuckle hugging him tightly.

"I think we should change and dry our hair now."

"True. We're soaked." I try to stand up, but he suddenly stops me.

"But not before this."

Putting his hands on my hips, he kisses me, making me forget everything except this moment we share together.