• A Piece Of Art •

~ WARNING: Mature content. ~

"Are you sure about this?" Michael questions nervously shifting on his feet.

"Completely positive. Don't worry, love, this will be for my eyes only." I assure him as I set up everything I'll need for this.

"OK, then." He sighs. "So should I just lay there?"

"Yes. Make yourself comfortable." I say taking a seat on the sofa opposite of the couch he'll be laying on. I see him slowly untying his robe and I approach him and kiss his lips. "If you changed your mind, it's okay. You don't have to do this."

He smiles. "No, I'm just a bit nervous that's all."

I kiss him again before sitting back on the sofa. He takes off his robe and lays on the couch. I asked him to do this because he has always felt insecure when it comes to his body, so I figured that he should realize how breathtaking he actually is by me showing him how stunning he looks in my eyes. I didn't force him into it, though. It took a while for him to say 'yes', but he finally did.

"God, you're beautiful." I breathe out in awe and he blushes and buries his face in the pillow. "Don't hide your face, babe. I want to capture all of you." I say and he hesitantly does, his cheeks slightly pink. I giggle at his cuteness and start drawing.

Starting with his silhouette, to his skin that causes him so much trouble and insecurity, and yet is a beautiful canvas of art to me, for no other human being is as unique as he is. His messy ebony curls framing his gorgeous face, falling across his forehead to his deep dark chocolate eyes, his adorable button nose, his high cheekbones, his plump succulent lips, the dimple in his chin and sharp jawline. My eyes move to his big muscular hands, the ones that can touch me gently and passionately like no other else. I get to his chest, drawing his little nipples, going lower to his adorable outie belly button, then blushing and biting my lip when I move to his private parts.

"Like what you see?" He wiggles his eyebrows making me blush even harder.

"My plan wasn't to make you so cocky, Mr Jackson." I arch a single eyebrow trying to regain my composure.

"I'm not cocky, I just told you what I saw on your face."

I roll my eyes playfully, deciding not to answer that and get back to drawing.

***

"Ummm... Y/N, are you done yet? I'm kinda stiff here." He says shifting a little.

"Don't move, I'm almost done. Sorry, baby, just a few more minutes." I say softly, adding a few last details. "OK, I'm done, you can move now."

He sits up and stretches his neck. I stand behind him and hand him the drawing. He blushes. "You beautified it, but I like it." He turns around and pecks my lips.

"I didn't, I swear! That's how you look." I massage his shoulders and he moans softly. I stop to take the drawing from him and put it on the table.

"Hey! Why did you stop?" He pouts.

I smirk and make my way to him, swaying my hips from side to side seductively. He stares at me in anticipation as I stand behind him again, one hand caressing up and down his arm and the other resting on his lower stomach. He gasps and his hips jerk. I kiss the soft skin of his neck and whisper in his ear.

"I'm gonna massage you all over. You better be prepared."

~ The end. I'm writing nothing more than this lol. I hope you liked the imagine! xoxo ~

 I hope you liked the imagine! xoxo ~