• IJCSLY •

- 12th September 1987 -

"Are you nervous?" I ask Michael as he adjusts his outfit in the dressing room.

"No, not at all, I can't wait to go on stage!" He grins, his eyes liting up like a thousand stars. I chuckle and peck his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck as he rests his on my hips. "I'm especially excited for the fact that my girl will see my perform live for the very first time."

I giggle like a schoolgirl as he tucks some of my hair behind my ear and kisses my temple. "I'm excited to see you perform too."

"You're not gonna get disappointed, I promise." He winks.

"I'm sure I'll be mesmerized." I lean in for another kiss but it's interrupted by knocking on the door.

"The show starts in 5, Mr Jackson." One of the employees says.

"I'll be there in a second." Michael replies before pecking my lips. "Don't you have to get in your seat too?" He smiles.

"True. I better hurry up, I don't want to miss a thing." I exit the backstage and quickly find my seat in the front row. I hear the happy voices of the crowd and, even though I don't understand a word of Japanese, I can figure out by the tone of their chatters that they can't wait to see him.

You must be wondering how the heck I can be here without getting mobbed by his fans. We didn't go public with our relationship yet. Michael says we should wait for the right moment. Considering his experience in that field, I let him decide about that kind of stuff without pressuring him. I'm really not jealous at all and I definitely don't want every girl in the world to know he's mine, so they don't even try to get near him or something. I trust him and I'm completely satisfied with how things are now.

Suddenly, all the lights turn off, interrupting my thoughts. Everybody goes silent, anticipating what comes next. A few seconds later, the music starts, the lights turn on again and Michael appears on stage. My heart beats faster and I cheer and clap loudly at his perfect performances. I sing along to every song, dancing a little, careful not to embarrass myself due to my clumsiness.

***

About a half of the concert has passed, and believe me when I say it was incredible! I can't wait to tell him how great he is, I'm so proud of him! He is currently singing one of my favorite songs from the Bad album, I Just Can't Stop Loving You. However, at the moment he and Sheryl finish it, she goes away and he just stands there staring at me for the next song doesn't start playing like it's supposed to.

"Tonight I want to say something very important." He says with a mischievous look in his eyes as his fans scream with excitement. "It's about the person who was my biggest support during the last two years and whom I've grown to love the most. I hope she feels the same about me." He giggles biting his lip shyly. My heart beats so fast I think it's gonna get out of my ribcage any second. "Y/N, can you come here please?" I blush as the reflectors' light land on me and I feel like I'm about to faint. Michael chuckles. "C'mon, baby, don't be so shy." He gestures me to come to him as his fans yell and cheer like they've gone crazy. I slowly walk over to the stage covering half of my face with my hand. He hugs me and giggles.

"I'm gonna kill you for this." I threaten playfully and he winks at me, then gets serious again.

"Y/N, the lyrics of the song I just sang are completely dedicated to you. I can't imagine one single day without you now, it's like I'm addicted to you. You light up my life, girl. I think- correction, I know we are meant to be together. You're the love of my life." Tears start brimming my eyes. Never have I felt so loved before, his sweet words making my uneasiness disappear. "So, I definitely won't stop until I hear your voice saying I do." My eyes widen. Is he going to- "Y/N, my love," he takes a small velvet box from Michael Bush and gets back to me, "my life has never been better. You made me feel complete after so many years. And I really hope I awoke the same feeling in you too." He gets on one knee and I cover my mouth with my hand as the whole crowd screams. "Y/N, will you marry me?" He asks and I nod extending my arm to him.

"Yes, yes!" I exclaim letting tears fall as he slips the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. He lifts me up and turns me around a few times before claiming my lips passionately. He pulls away soon though, because he doesn't want to make it awkward for the other people who watch us.

"I'm so glad you said yes." He whispers in my ear as he hugs me again.

"There is no other possible answer." I peck his cheek pulling away from our hug as he takes the microphone.

"We're going back to the show now." He yells, his melodic laugh filling my eardrums as I head to the back stage. Where I will be spending the rest of the tour instead in the first row watching my fiance performing.

Fiance. My future husband. I beam at the thought.

Have I had a million options more laid out in front of me, I wouldn't trade them for what I have now. It's worth sacrificing for, being judged for, fighting for.

My one and only true love.

***

~ Just a few quick questions. <3 ~

~ What's your favorite imagine of mine? ~

~ Do you prefer imagines or stories? ~

~ What's your favorite story/book of imagines? ~

~ I'm asking this because I want to know what you guys prefer reading, so I can improve myself and write more stuff like that. Send me requests if you have any. Love ya! xoxo ~

 Love ya! xoxo ~