• Christmas •

~ I know I'm very very late with this imagine but I just realised I forgot to publish it on Christmas and decided to do it now. Ly! ~

- Christmas, 1993

''Is everything done, Liz?'' I ask her looking around the room searching for any possible imperfection.

''Y/N, dear, relax! I'm sure he will love it.'' She chuckles.

The two of us have been planning this for a very long time for we both wanted Michael's first Christmas to be absolutely perfect. He didn't celebrate it since he's been a Jehova's witness until a few years ago. He's a catolic now and I can finally show him how celebrating holidays feels like.

''OK.'' I clasp my hands together. ''I'll wake him up then. It might take a while, he's hard to wake up.'' I tell her and make my way to our room.

Opening the door I enter our room and see him sleeping peacefullly. His curls are a mess, his lips are slightly pouted and his arms are wrapped tightly around the pillow he's laying on. The sight warms my heart up but also makes me feel bad for having to interrupt him. It's for the good reasons, though.

''Michael.'' I whisper-yell petting his hair softly. He just hums and yawns before hugging the pillow even tighter. I chuckle and shake him by his shoulders a little. ''Wake up, love. C'mon.'' Nothing.

I pull the thick blanket off of his body but he just whines and takes them back, still sleeping. This time, pulling it over his head. ''It's a shame I didn't get this on video. His fans would love it.'' I laugh at my own thought and get back to waking him up.

I uncover him again, this time so he can't reach the covers. He tries to take them back, but this time unsuccessfully. He whines adorably making me chuckle. ''Michael, it's Christmas.'' I coo caressing his cheek. His eyelashes flutter and his dark chocolate eyes open.

''Merry Christmas, Y/N.'' He smiles and sits up slowly.

''Merry Christmas, Michael.'' I grin from ear to ear as he blinks a few times, looking quite sleepy. ''You still feel like sleeping?''

He giggles and stretches himself a little. ''Just a bit. But I'll manage.''

''Shamone, then. We have something to show you.'' I take his hands in mine and pull him up a little so he finally stands up. He puts his slippers on and takes one of his fedoras. ''You're gonna need that?''

He shrugs. ''Maybe.''

I roll my eyes playfully as we go to the living room where all the decoration is. His eyes lit up as he looks at it in awe.

''Surprise!'' Liz cheers and hugs him. ''Merry Christmas!''

Michael smiles widely. ''Merry Christmas, Liz.'' He spots the christmas tree and the presents under it. ''Can we open them?''

''Sure!'' Elizabeth says.

***

''Super soaker!'' Michael shouts enthusiastically as he opens his present.

''Seems like I got one too.'' I show him my gift.

''We'll have to test them soon.'' He wiggles his eyebrows knowing that's the game he'll always beat me in, no matter how hard I try.

''No water balloon or super soaker fights today, kids! Save it for later!'' Liz warns us playfully.

''I promise not to try anything unless he does. Just for the record.''

''Yeah, 'cause I'm the one who starts fights...'' He mutters.

''What did you say, Jackson?''

''Oh nothing.'' He smirks. ''Also, do not forget that you're a Jackson too, my darling.''

I blush and he pecks my cheek and giggles.

''Doofus.''

***

''Michael, are you OK? You seemed upset, is everything alright?'' I say knocking on our bathroom door.

''I'm fine.'' He answers, not convincing me at all.

''You sound like you've been crying. Please baby, let me in. I want to help you.''

A few moments later he does. His eyes are sad and a single tear is rolling down his left cheek. I'm quick to kiss it away though, before cupping his face with my hands. ''Love, what's wrong?''

''I feel guilty. I wasn't raised to do this, to celebrate any holiday. I feel as if I'm someway a betrayer.''

''There's nothing to feel guilty for, trust me. What's wrong with sharing love and happiness on a special day? Yes, you were raised not to do that, but that doesn't mean your beliefs can't change as you grow older.'' He sniffs and wraps his arms around me. ''Oh baby... I'm sorry for making you feel this way, I just wanted you to have a good time.''

''It's not your fault, Y/N. You and Liz did a wonderful job and I can't thank you enough for that. You made my first Christmas truly magical.'' He pulls away and finally smiles.

''I'm glad to hear that.'' I peck his lips. ''And no more tears, OK? Smiles and joy only, get it?'' I threaten playfully.

''As you wish.''

***

''Today was great. Thank you so much, honey.'' Michael says laying on my chest as we're snuggled up in our bed.

''You're very welcome, Mike.'' I tap his nose and be both giggle. ''One more thing before we fall asleep.'' I say taking a little nicely wrapped box from under my pillow. ''Here, open it.''

''Dang it, I didn't get you anything, baby. You're making me feel bad.'' He says taking it.

''Don't worry, it's kinda... a gift for us both.''

Michael looks at me puzzled and opens the box. His eyes widen as much as they can as he looks at it. Moving his gaze to me, he shows me the pregnancy test and asks. ''I-Is this for real?''

I grin from ear to ear and nod. ''Yup. Veryyyy real.''

''You- you're pregnant. We're going to be parents.'' He blinks a few times as if taking the news in. ''WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!'' He shouts and throws himself on me, pecking me all over my face. ''Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!'' He smiles widely showing his pearly white teeth, his eyes liting up like a thousand stars, an everlasting look of happiness on his face.

He kisses my lips oh so tenderly before whispering . ''I love you so much.'' He then moves down to my stomach and pecks it. ''I love you too, little one. So so so much. I can't wait until you're born.''

''I've waited for the right moment to surprise you. Christmas seemed like a good idea.''

''Every moment is right for a news like this, Y/N. But you're right, Christmas is a good time fot it.''

He snuggles up to me again and I pull the warm covers over us. Closing his eyes and sighing blissfully, Michael whispers. ''The best Christmas ever.''