• Break of dawn •

~ Warning: If you expected to read some smut, that ain't gonna happen here. XD ~

I wake up in the middle of night, subcontiously aware of the lack of my husband's presence. Searching around the house for him, I hear a faint sound coming from his studio. I smile.

He'd come here anytime to record a song if he feels like it. He's often inspired out of nowhere and makes me admire the love and enthusiasm he has for his work.

I peek through the studio door and hear the love of my life singing his heart out. He's surprised at first because he didn't expect anybody to enter the room, but smiles as soon as I step in.

"I don't wanna sun to shine, I wanna make love." He sings passionately. "Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart, I don't know what I'm gonna do, I can't stop lovin' you, I won't stop 'til break of dawn makin' love."

I blush at his words and he bites his lips taking his headphones off before he exits the booth. He approaches me seductively pulling me close by my hips, squeezing them gently. I tangle my fingers through his short ebony hair and kiss his soft lips.

"A new one?"

"Yeah. Guess who I thought about while writing it." He wiggles his eyebrows cheekily.

I giggle and blush again. "I don't know Mr Jackson, who's the lucky girl?"

He sucks the sweet spot on my neck and bites it gently. I moan and he pulls away. "The girl I love for over 20 years, the one who's by my side no matter what, the mother of my children, the one I would give my life for, the one who I'll be loving forever."

I shudder as he unties and opens my robe revealing my almost transparent sleeveless shirt and matching shorts that barely covers my ass. I always sleep in this during summer because I can't stand the hotness, but it often causes Michael to make me to give into him, saying he simply can't resist his desire.

I don't complain though.

"Beautiful." He whispers squeezing my behind with a groan. I feel my insides twirl as my breath hitches in my throat.

"You heard what I sang just now?" He asks attacking my neck with kisses again and I tilt my head back to give him more access.

"Y- yes." I stutter as he sucks my sweet spot again. That will sure leave a mark.

"So what you say about doing it for real?" I moan as his hand glides under my shirt caressing my heated skin.

"Baby..." I breathe out already feeling the sweet waves of pleasure. He rolls his hips against my pelvis making me whine.

He chuckles. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Wrapping my legs around his waist he leads us to our room to finish what he started.

~ Just a little teaser. *wink wink* ~

 *wink wink* ~