• Pills - Part 2 •

~ I had such a great time on the beach yesterday. Summer is definitely my favourite time of the year, I really like sunshine and warmth. ~

Michael tosses and turns around in the bed, unable to sleep even though it's 2 am now and he's been trying to fall asleep for at least three hours. Huffing, he sits up with his legs in a crisscrossed manner and pinches the bridge of his nose.

My hear aches at his distress and I hug him from behind, kissing his neck. ''I'm sorry, baby. I'd tell you to take something so you can sleep, but you know what doctor said. No more than two pills per day.''

''Yeah, I know.'' He sighs and turns around to look at me. ''I feel bad for keeping you up too. The fact I can't sleep doesn't mean you shouldn't.''

''I can't sleep peacefully knowing you're awake and struggling.'' I say honestly and cup his face caressing his cheeks with my thumbs. ''Is there something I can do to help you?''

He shrugs. ''There's no way to make me sleep any soon, but... can we cuddle?''

I smile and peck his lips. ''Of course, baby. C'mere.''

He snuggles up to me resting his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. I pull the covers over both of us then leave a gentle affectionate kiss on his forehead. ''Thank you so much for being there for me, Y/N. It means the world to me.''

''You don't have to thank me, Michael. I love you and I'll always be there when you need me.''

''I love you more.'' He whispers.

I rub his back in circles as he pecks my neck here and there. Silence, affection and chitchatting take their place until he falls asleep around 3:30 am. I smile, happy that he'll finally get some rest. A few moments after I find myself dozing off too.

Times like this are hard, yes. It takes a lot of effort and patience to get through them. However, where there is love, everything seems to be perfect.

~ I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Lots of love! xoxo ~