Chapter 14

I stared at Scott dumbfounded, he seemed off. He was completely on edge and the look on his face seemed half terrified and half curious.

"What's Wrong?" I ask "isn't that a good thing?"

He chuckles and I'm not completely sure what's funny. "Bianca" he starts and I can see him searching for the words until he finally looks up at me and smiles softly. "That's not normal.." He says trailing off.

"Newsflash Scott" I said gesturing to myself and then him. "None of this is normal, were werewolves for gods sake."

"No Bianca, you don't understand, it was your first full moon, it was your first, you shouldn't have been able to stop it, no one has ever been able to..." He began to trail off again and I snapped my fingers.

He came back to reality and smiled apologetically at me.

"B, what you did back there, wasn't normal for our kind, you shouldn't have that much control, you shouldn't be able to stop it."

I sighed "well I do, apparently, and I can so can we just be thankful for that? I have way too much stuff to handle without being a non normal werewolf" I said scoffing at the idea.

He stood up and took my hand "come on, your aunt made you breakfast."

I chuckled, thankful that he was switching The conversation. "I thought you said it was four in the afternoon?"

"Yeah well, pancakes are good any time of the day"

I took his hand and he led me down the steps. My hand swung behind my back and I realized I still had the picture in my back pocket.

I stopped and smiled at Scott.

"I'll be there in a minute, need to use the bathroom," he nodded and continued on without me.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at the picture carefully. My dad was wearing a baseball cap and the man next to him was wearing the exact same one.

They had to be friends, so who was he?

More importantly, why did my aunt hate him so much?

I stared intently at the man, He looked so familiar, I just couldn't place it.

I jumped when there was a sudden knock at the door "b.
? You in there?" My aunt called.

"Be right out" I said and took one last look at the picture before tucking it back into my pants.

I stepped out of the bathroom to a very worried looking aunt, I gave her the best smile I could manage before she eventually returned it and I walked feeling relieved.

It wasn't until I was pouring myself some coffee and it was falling to the floor that I realized where I knew the from.

Or at least, the mans eyes.

Only the last time I had seen them were a glowing red and staring at me in pure hatred.

********************************************
"Lilly's bloom as the crows cry
Singing my baby's sweet lullaby
Daisy dancing
By the river
A winter snow
To steal a shiver
A rose for you
And death for me
But life and happiness for my little sweet B"

"Mommy where's daddy?" Bianca asked. Her mothers face scrunched and it took all she had not to cry In front of her little girl. "Daddy's with the Angels now sweet B" she said smiling softly at the small child In front of her.

"Why?" Bianca asked.

"Because mean men sometimes do mean thing sweet B"

"Will mean men be mean to me mommy?"

"Never my sweet b, never"

"You can't running, you know?" A voice whispered and her mother clutched her against her chest. "I'd kill you if I could" her mother snarled.

"Oh and how would your dear old husband feel about the that?" The man chuckled.

"You do not speak of him, you disgusting piece of trash!" She said placing Bianca behind her.

"I'd be nice if I were you, your all alone out here, and I may not be able to beat you but I'm sure I could outrun you, and snatching your precious little b here wouldn't be a proble-"

Her mother let out a low growl and Bianca shrunk back.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he said mocking her. "Scaring children, not very nice of you."

Suddenly the trees began to move and Bianca clapped gleefully because her wolf friends were back, maybe they wanted to play some more.

"Mommy wolfed back, play?"

"Yes play b" her mother said turning back to face the man in front of her who no longer wore his proud smirk, but now a face of fear in its place.

"This isn't over, he was my brother, I will have what's mine." He said and she scoffed.

"You don't have the right to call him that you murderer."

The smirk returned and he turned to run

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He said and he was gone.

****************************

"Bianca are you okay?" My aunt asked as I started to clean up the mess.

Scott bent down to help me and I instantly felt guilty, he shouldn't have to spend his Saturday doing this.

"Scott, you don't have to he-" he touched my hand "it's cool, I'm here to help remember" I laughed a little and nodded.

"You're smile is beautiful" he whispered and I dropped the cup all over again. Where the hell did that come from. I looked up to see him smiling and I couldn't tell if he was joking or serious.

I brushed it off as a joke and murmured a thanks before standing up to throw the napkins in the trash.

"What happened?" Derek asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't have a good grip I guess" it was only after I said the idiotic sentence that I realized I was in a room full of werewolves and also a werewolf myself, and having a bad grip on a coffee mug was not a lie they were buying.

"okay..." I said sitting down.

"Just please don't get mad at me.." I said glancing at my aunt before looking back down at my hands.

"What is it B?" And the sincerity and worry I. Her voice made me feel ten times worse for not telling her sooner.

"Remember the man in the photo?"

She nodded and I could see she didn't like where this was Going. "Well remember how you threw it away?" She nodded again shifting in her seat.

"I kinda Unthrew it away" I said unsure if Unthrew was even a word, but oh well.

Her eyes grew wide. "What?" Said and u could she was doing her best to stay calm. I spared a glance At Derek and scout and they were both utterly confused.

"Why?" She said softly.

"He was standing with my dad and I wanted to know who he was, I was mad because you guys hid so much from me I didn't want anymore secrets, I'm sorry"

She held her composure and nodded, which I took as she understood but she was still pissed.

"Do you still have it?" She asked and I nodded. She held out her hand and I pulled it out and placed it in her palm.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered.

She nodded and proceeded to rip it up and place it in the trash can at the very bottom.

"Aunt Brenda..."

She turned back to me and I looked away. "I think that mans been following me.." I said my voice barely above a whisper.

"What?" She said turning a ghostly pale "no"

SO HAI YOU GUYS !!!
JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING AND BEING PATIENT(:
LOVE YA

OH AND COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE (:

BTW WHO DO YOU THINK THE MAN IN THE PHOTO IS ??