Chapter 21

My Mom chuckles and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "No Sweetheart you aren't dead. But this isn't a dream either."

I stare at my dad and my face contorts in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"We mean" my dad starts "that we don't want you to go through what you are planning to."

I look down. "I can't let them get hurt"

"I understand Bianca, I knew you'd do something like this. You're just like your mother, beautiful, kind and selfless"

"But you cannot be wreckless Bianca, you have to know that if he kills you he will go after your friends regardless he's evil and you need help, you are stronger but he's much more experienced.. though I guess that's my fault."

I shake my head frantically "no mom Its not our fault all you guys did was try to protect me, you both died for me"

I go to hug them once more when I'm pulled from my sleep.

A hand is over my mouth and familiar red eyes are looming above me.

I try to scream but then there's a claw at my throat and I fall silent.

"Stay quiet and nothing bad happens"

I nod wishing my parents were here.

I slip on my shoes and he pushes me towards the window, I try making as much noise as possible, hoping someone, anyone will wake up.

"They'll find me you know" I say a little louder than necassary.

"Shut up!" He hisses.

Were out the window and in a car and that's when my aunt and Scott are running toward us.

Laken spins me around and presses something cold to my head. A gun.

"A big bad werewolf needs a gun?" I ask as my aunt and Scott stop in front of us.

"Shut up or I'll make you watch them die."

I want to hurt him, I want to kill him. But I know that while everyone out here can heal, a gunshot wound to the head won't heal.

I look up and sheriff Riley is now headed toward us.

"Stop!" I yell and I turn away.

"Let's just go." I say.

His gun is still trained at the people I love most and I'm trying to do anything I can to keep him from hurting them.

"Just let me go." I say and stare at Scott tears in my eyes. I can't bare to look at Riley or my aunt.

"I'll be okay." I say. I know I'm lying but I don't care.

"If i go with you yo leave them out of this."

"Of course!" He says smirking.

Scott growls and rushes towards us. I hear the gunshot and I scream.

"No!" Laken picks me up as I try to run to Scott "Scott!" I scream but laken already has me far away from them.

I struggle against him. "You stupid son of a bitch!" I say beating his back "I will kill you I swear to-"

I feel a sharp pain against my head and the world goes black.

*********************

I wake up In the dark. I'm sweating and it feels like my heads going to explode.

A light appears and I make out some steps. I must be In a basement.

A foot appears and I hear someone coming down.

I look up and shield my eyes against the light.

"Good morning. I brought you some food." A familiar voice says.

"Who are you?" I ask, its a female voice so I know it isn't laken.

She kneels in front of me and I gasp. "Autumn?"

"Hi Bianca!" I go to grab my ring and realize its gone.

I look to her middle finger and notice the familiar red gem sitting there.

I lunge at her and she steps back the food falling in front of us. "Bianca don't make this harder than it has to be"

"You pretended to be my friend, you lied!"

She sighs "I'll be back with some more food" I almost hear a hint of remorse in her voice.

"Don't. I don't want anything from you."

She sighs and makes her way to the top of the stairs.

"For what it worth, I am your friend."

She continues up the stairs and pauses for a second before stopping and turning one last time.

"And I'm sorry."

I growl at her as she shuts the door. I try to stand but my head is aching and there's something keeping my foot from sliding into the right position to stand.

They chained me up.

I groan and hold a hand to my head. As I take in my surrounding I start to realize how stupid I am for doing this.

And then I remember Scott. No.. no!

I struggle against the chain and pull at it with all my strength. How the hell can I not break a stupid metal chain.

Why am I so weak?

I pick up a rock laying beside me and throw it towards the door, it smacks against it and I throw my head back.

I feel wetness against my cheeks and I realize that scotts not dead. I also realize that I cannot be crying right now.

Scotts mom is a nurse and he's a werewolf, he's probably healed by now.

He'll be fine. He has to be.

But guilt racks my chest, knowing I was the reason he was shot.

I slump against the wall. "Damn it!"

"Such vulgar language, you'd think your mom would've taught you better."

I cringe at the voice and growl lowly. "Get out." I say as much malice as my voice can manage. Which isn't much because my head is spinning again and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"I don't think I'd be giving the orders right now Bianca." He says chuckling.

I start to recall my talk with Lydia and I start to realize maybe I could kill someone. Laken in particular.

"I'm gonna kill you" I spit and my head whirls again.

"I'd like this to be as painless as possible, so I suggest you play nice, god, you are just like my brother."

I lunge forward at the mention of my father. "Do not talk about him."

I must look pretty scary because he takes a step back.

"I see maybe we need to up your dose."

"Scared of a little girl?" I ask smiling wickedly.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

I know I'm making him angry and I laugh bitterly. "I'm getting to you aren't I"

"You know I was gonna be nice, but I think you can sit in here until I'm ready."

"Ready for what.?" I ask.

"You'll see"

Autumn joins us and I stare at her blankly. How could she do something like this.

It just didn't seem possible.

"Give her more." He says I her ear and I wonder why he's whispering. He has to know I can hear him.

"But I already almost Gave her a lethal dose."

"Fine. But keep her quiet until we get everything ready, now let's hurry up the faster we kill her the easier this is."

I cringe. So he does plan to kill me.

Why wait so long. What is he planning?