Chapter 13

I stared at the chains in stiles hands and backed away.

"What are those for?" I asked praying my conclusion wasnt correct.

"Tonights the full moon bianca" scott said, calmly walking toward me.

"Yeah?" I said taking a step back.

"And you still dont know how to control yourself"

My eyes grew wide as i realized what he meant. "You're going to chain me up?" I asked bewildered.

I felt a feather light touch on my shoulder and turned to face lydia, who now wore a sympathetic smile on her lips.

"Its okay" she said softly.

I turned back to scott and I guess he could see the fear on my face because he pulled me into a hug.

"Ill be right here with you the whole time" he whispered and i hugged him tighter.

"I dont know if i ca-"

"If you dont want to kill your family and friends and a lot of innocent people tonight bianca, you will" a voice said at the top of the stairs and i turned to see derek standing there with his arms crossed.

"Whatre you doing here?" My aunt asked him and he spared her a glance before answering.

"Scott invited me" he said and came to stand in front of me.

He shook his head at the chains and i looked to my aunt for reassurance, she glared at derek but nodded slowly at me.

"Okay.." i whispered and took a seat in front of the pole that would apparently become my bed tonight.

If id be sleeping at all, that is.

Its an hour later and I'm fastened against the pole in my basment, which i have to say was not at all comfortable.

I shift a bit and everyone looks up at me, i send them a confused look.

Im starting to get bored and i think maybe they were wrong, maybe tonight isnt a full moon, because nothing is happening.

Im about to ask if scott is sure, when i feel a searing pain in my side, it travels up my sides and down my back as the moonlight passes through the small window above me.

It feels similiar to each time i'd shifted before, but ten times worse.

The pain got worse and i let out a gasp, the people around me tensing up. I could feel them move. I could feel them.

Fear consumed me, what was happening to me?

Its like everything sped up, i could hear scotts heart beat, it was fairly slow but gaining speed.

My fingers clenched again and another roll of pain tumbled through me, leaving me breathless.

"Scott" i whimpered.

"Shh" i heard him whisper. I feel him go to touch me but i hear derek spit out a "no."

The pain is subsiding but its leaving behind a feeling i cant describe.

But its crippling and i cant control it, id call it anger but this isnt what that feels like.

I dont want to yell, i want to kill.

Yes, thats exactly what that is, and as i stare up at lydia, who at any other time i would cringe at even plucking a hair off of her strawberry blonde head, i suddenly have the urge to rip her limb from limb.

"STOP!" I scream suddenly, surprising everyone, including myself.

I bang my fist against the concrete floor until i can feel a pool of liquid against my fingers.

I look my up and i feel something scraping the ground, my claws.

I stare at lydia again and the feeling is rolling through me in waves and before i realize what im doing im lunging for an attack.

The chains keep me in place, thank God, and i bang my head against the wall, i dont want to hurt anyone.

I wouldnt be able to deal with that.

I scream again, an ear peircing scream that has me crying to grasp at my ears to stop the pain from the sounds my mouth is emitting.

"I DONT WANT TO!" I scream and suddenly dereks in front of me.

My hands are still bloody and hear my aunt leave the room, good i dont want her anywhere near me if i get free.

Because, ripping her throat out ran through my mind at leat three times in the last minute.

"Fight it bianca." Derek said slowly. What the hell did he think i was doing.

I banged my fist again and my claws made a scraping sound.

"Everyone out." Derek said looking behind him, everyone hesitated until i let out another scream, only it wasnt a scream, it was a growl and it was directed straight at lydia.

I threw my head back again, "No!" I whimpered.

"Not you scott, stay." Derek whispered.

"Bianca fight it."

"Shes not trying to get out, she shifted but she's not-"

Their words werent making sense to me anymore, i didnt care, i just wanted it to stop.

I didnt want to hurt anyone, i couldnt hurt anyone.

I threw my head back once more screaming "NO!"

And then everything went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey baby" i heard my aunts voice. I was in my bed and the sun was shining, very brightly i might add.

I lifted my head up and it wasnt until i saw scott and stiles and derek standing at the edge of my bed that i realized it wasnt just a dream.

"Damnit." I muttered.

"What honey?" Aunt brenda asked and i just shook my head.

"What time is it?" I ask and i realize my voice is extremely hoarse.

"Four o clock, youve been asleep for a while." Derek said stepping closer.

Scott placed a hand on dereks shoulder and derek nodded. He touched my aunt, who carressed my cheek, and then followed Derek out of the room.

"Oh my god" i said noticing the odd look on scotts face "did hurt some-" i noticed lydia wasnt in the room.

"Did i hurt lydia" i said my hands finding my hair, i pulled my knees up to my chest and began rocking back and forth.

"I tried to stop it Scott, i tried but it wouldnt-"

"Bianca-"

"God i trie-"

"Bianca"

"Fuck fuck fu-"

"BIANCA!" He yelled and i snapped up to meet his eyes.

"You did."

"What?"

"You stopped the change, you stopped it, i dont know how in the hell you did it, but you stopped it. You stopped yourself."