Chapter 11

The next morning I was extremely tired, I guess almost fully turning into a werewolf would do that to you.

And the fact that I could not will myself to sleep because I was playing back the contents of what happened last night over and over again in my mind.

It was seven a.m. And I was dreading going to school. I knew I'd see scott and after last night, seeing him was not on my top ten list of things I want to do.

I Sighed as I threw the covers off my bed, a little more harshly than necessary and made my way to the bathroom.

"Bianca?" My aunt called and I turned to find her in her robe, looking as tired as ever with a coffee mug In one hand and a picture album under the other.

"yeah?" I said praying that she would not bring up last night and just let it sink away until we all forgot about it.

She held up the picture album, "I was thinking we could look through these today, maybe I could teach you some more about our family?"

I stared at her considering this "you have work and I hav-" I stopped myself, if this would keep me from seeing scott for at least another day then yes.

It was just a plus that I would get to detangle more of this werewolf mess I had no idea about.

"I think we both need a day off, don't you?" She asked and I sighed, of course she did. She had to put up with her psycho blood alpha niece who was apparently putting both of their lives in danger.

No biggie, right?

"Sure" I said giving her a soft smile that also ran as an apology. She smiled back and I knew that she was telling me it was okay.

"Why don't you get a little more sleep and then head downstairs, I'm gonna get the rest out of the basement" she said gesturing to the book she held again.

"The rest?"

"Our family is really big b" she chuckled and turned heading towards the stairs.

I cracked a small smile and headed back towards my room. I lie awake for another hour until I hear my phone buzz.

Who is texting me at this time of the morning.

I unlock my phone and see its a text from lydia.

"Where are you?"

I lock my phone and set it on my night stand, I am going to get some sleep, I have too. Thinking so much this early in the morning cannot be healthy.

My Phone buzzez again and I groan, I pick it up and I realize it's a call, not a text message.

And this time, it's not lydia, it's scott.

My phone is on its third ring and while it would be easier on everyone if I just let it go to voicemail. For some reason my mind isn't working with my body and I answer the call on the fifth ring.

"Hello" I say and curse mentally when I hear my voice break. I should not be this jumpy talking to a guy I just met.

"Bianca?"

I smile a little when I hear the worry in his voice, but the smile wipes away as I realize, I'm making everyone worried lately and I hate it.

"Are you okay, you didn't show up for school..." His voice trails off and I huff "I'm fine, just taking a day off, I'm extremely tired." I say because it's halfway true.

He's quiet for a second and then he says something I wish he didn't.

"You know, I told you before an anchor is something that keeps you grounded and if I do that for you, that's nothing to be embarras-"