Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Your really funny aunt Brenda." I say starting to chuckle.

My aunt had just told me that I come from a long line of werewolves. "It's not a joke Bianca, when your father died your mother decid-"

"Do not bring them into this, what is wrong with you?" I say jumping up and tears filling my eyes. "Your going too far aunt Brenda just stop." I beg her, it had been three months and I still couldn't handle speaking or hearing about my mother.

"Bianca please calm down." She says standing slowly. Her hand hovers over our family ring. "I'm going to do something but you have to promise me you won't freak out okay?" She says calmly and I fold my arms.

"Aunt Brenda you can't honestly believe-"

I'm silenced by my aunts ring hitting the floor, claws protruded from her hands and her eyes turned a bright yellow color.

I stepped back and smack into the wall. The amount of fear that's bubbling up inside me is unbearable and I literally cannot move. I'm not even sure I'm breathing until it's the only sound in the room.

"A-aunt Brenda..."

She takes a step towards me and I cower. "Please don't be scared, I won't hurt you. It's time you learn who you really are, who your parents were and what your family holds." she says.

I stare at her and when she realizes I'm not moving she turns back into her normal self, replaces her ring and sits on the couch.

She sighs and places her hands together, as if everything is normal and she didn't just turn into a were-woman.

"Are we like twilight?" I ask absentmindedly.

She chuckles "no Bianca, they turn into actual wolves."

"Oh."

Good, I'm team Edward anyway. I shake my head at that thought, because why the hell was it in my head right now anyway.

"So Scott was right then?" She sighs and pats the couch. "Sit down sweetheart and I'll explain everything to you." I nod and take a seat next to her.

"First off your mother and father loved you very much, so I don't want you to think they lied to you, they didn't tell you for a really good reason."

"What was the reason?" I say fingering the ring, wondering if I took it off would I turn as fast as she did.

"Does the ring stop ME from changing?" I ask and she laughs "be patient, I will tell you everything you need to know."

I am relieved but with the way she says that, I get the impression that she won't be telling me EVERYTHING Tonight.

"When your father was killed-"

"Killed?!?"

"Yes baby, just stay calm and let me finish okay, the worst thing you can do is get angry."

I breathe out and nod at her to continue.

"When your father was killed your mother decided to keep your heritage a secret from you.. I asked her not too for fear of this happening but she wouldn't listen to me, she was so scared for your safety, she thought if you never shifted and always wore the ring no one would be able to find you.." Tears start welling up in my eyes but I need to hear the rest so I tell her to continue.

"She made the mistake of leaving her ring off one day, her scent wasn't masked anymore and he found her." I jump a little "they- they said it was an animal attack." I stutter.

"Please just listen to everything Bianca, the man who killed your parents was after both of you the night he killed your mother. You are what we call a blood alpha."

"A what?"

"A blood alpha, you are much more powerful than any wolf we've ever seen, there has only been a handful of you in existence."

I am so confused at this point that my mind is whirling. "What?" I practically yell.

"Calm down bi-"

"Calm down? You tell me that I'm a werewolf my parents were murdered and someone may be after me too and you want me to calm down?"

"Bianca your parents died trying to save you!" She says putting a hand over mine.

"That only makes it worse." I say.

"Why am I a blood alpha?" I ask just wanting answers at this point.

"When a true alpha is killed if they have made a blood bond with someone it passes to that person, your father was a true alpha, he passed it to your mother, your mother made a blood link with you."

"So I got my "power" because my parents were killed?"

"Baby don't see it that way please, I wouldn't have even told you all this if I didn't think you needed to hear it"

I jump up and run upstairs, I'm not able to contain the tears anymore but I manage to scream out "I don't care, I don't want it!"

I slam my door and grab the picture of me with my parents. I lay down not even bothering to get undressed, I really don't care.

I fall asleep cuddled up to the picture whispering how sorry I was.

Aunt Brenda must've came into my room after I fell asleep because I wake up the next morning in pajamas and the picture of my parents is back on my nightstand.

I groan and remember last night.

I walk into the bathroom and stare at my ring, I want to try something so I wiggle it off and set it on the sink.

I close my eyes and push, I have no idea what I'm doing and it shows, because when I open my eyes I'm still normal.

I go to put the ring back on but when I look back up I see my eyes, they are a bright red again like the other morning.

I gasp and fumble with the ring, hurrying to put it back on.

I finally get it on my index finger and I look back at my eyes, they are normal again.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair, I don't want to go to school today, I don't even want to leave my room, but it's my second day, I can't miss.

I walk downstairs and grab a granola bar and make my way outside to the car.

The drive to school is quiet and awkward. "Bianca, please don't be mad at me, it was for your own good."

"If I had known, I could've saved her."

I leave her staring after me in shock, but at this point I really couldn't care less.

I walk into school and head straight to class.

The end of the day is finally coming and I've been anticipating this all day, I walk into the coaches class and sit in the seat right in front of Scott.

I wait all class but finally coach has to step out and while the class riots, I turn around quickly, hoping to get every word in.

"Scott." I say getting his attention.

"Drive me home today, I really need to talk to you."

He stares at me for a second but eventually nods and mumbles "sure."

I had a plan, I just hope he agreed to it.