Chapter 39

"How did you get to know about the lead Sanskar and Sujata Maheshwari have and what was that?" Naren Goenka asked to his son Sahil Goenka

Sahil brimmed in proud. "I have my sources, in order to search for all of them, I had my men to follow the entire Maheshwari family and recently got to know that Sujata Maheshwari paid a visit to Dilshad and Asad Ahmed Khan. Later I found that Dilshad and Rashid Ahmed Khan bailed out uncle Shashank 12 years ago.

Naren Goenka hit his forehead in annoyance. "Holy shit, how can I be so nonchalant about this matter. How did I miss that Dilshad and Sakshi were so close all their life, who else could be their savior. How can I be so ignorant."

"Dad relax, you will get nothing by cry over spilt milk. It's good that I was following Maheshwari family and got an important piece of information." Sahil said with self proud.

"You idiot, I asked you to find them before Sanskar Maheshwari and you are doing nothing, just following Maheshwari family? Do you want to get defeated again, you dumb head." Naren Goenka chided and Sahil was offended.

"Excuse me dad, at least I am doing something, working hard for you. It's not that I failed and end up got sentenced like you."

"That's was not enough, you fool......" Naren Goenka yelled again.

"Dad, watch you mouth. I am the only one you can count when you are in prison."

Naren took few deep breath too calm down. He need to coax Sahil to work harder and get result fast.

"Sahil, listen to me, go to Khan mansion and try to dig every single information about Shashank, Sakshi and Swara. Even a tiniest bit information will be useful, but get me Swara anyhow. This time I want her in front of me before Sanskar Maheshwari, did you get it?"

Sahil nodded and went from there. The next day he was standing in front Khan mansion in disguise, but he had to think for the way to get in from the security door.

Sahil stood there for long while thinking, how to get in, when a car stopped near about him and he overheard telephonic conversation of the driver.

"It's Mrs. Modi speaking. Yes, I have already spoke to Mrs. Dilshad Ahmed Khan about the job and she asked me to send the candidates for interview in an hour. Do arrange their safe journey to Khan mansion."

The driver discontinued the call and drove of and Sahil got the idea to pass this security gate.

"Yes, who are you and what are you here for?"

A security guard stopped Sahil and asked him while looking at her from top to bottom.

"I am here to see Mrs. Dilshad Ahmed Khan for the job interview. Mrs. Modi sent me here." Sahil lied flawlessly as he planned.

The security guard looked at him weirdly then told about him to their security head who was standing in the guards cabin. He also looked at Sahil from top to bottom, then made a call.

"Mr. Khan, we have a visitor here and seems like he is in disguise."

Security guard reported sincerely about his suspicion.

"What made you think, he is in disguise?"

"He said he is here to see Mrs. Khan for the job interview."

"But, mom is out of town and the interview is going to conduct by her secretary that too for middle-aged widower women."

"That's right sir."

"Great job......"

Asad complimented the security head for being alert and reported him.

"Thank you sir, but what should I do with this guy, shall I chose him away or inform the police."