Chapter 53

"Shona check your all the stuff carefully now, otherwise I will not be your errand girl daily, do you understand that?"

"Hmm, ok........"

"What the hell with so much stuff?

Before Shona could speak to Pragya, Samrat came to them and said in irritation.

"These are my daily necessity stuff, do you have any problem?" Shona said carelessly and raised her eyebrows.

"No dear, no problem, it's ok, you are most welcome." Sujata answered before Sanskar.

"Ma'am, where do you want us to keep your stuffs?" A servant asked.

"Upstairs, in my room....." Shona said while pointing towards the stairs.

"Excuse me, stop for now....."

Sanskar stopped the servants with luggage and said to Shona bit rudely, "Mrs. Maheshwari, before organizing all this in the room, you need to clean the bedraggled created by you in my bedroom."

Shona sensed the soil mood of Sanskar and didn't argue further. She turned to go, but  Pragya stopped her and stuffed the bunny soft toy in her hand.

"Here you take your sweetheart along with you."

Shona held the big toy and ascend the stairs while talking to the soft toy in a childish tone.

"Hey sweetheart, did you missed Shona? No? But Shona missed sweetheart so much."

Sujata and Laksh giggled seeing the different kind of fun in their house whereas Sanskar rendered surprised, Pragya shook her head with the thought that Shona will never quit her old and weird habits.

Only 5 minutes later Shona called the servants to get her stuff in the room, which surprised Sanskar because she cleaned the room pretty fast. He ran upstairs to check it personally, whether she has done or not, he can't trust Shona.

The room was cleaned neatly which impressed Sanskar and behind him servants got all the stuff of Shona and kept all the luggage in the room everywhere making disarrayed the entire room once again.

Sanskar shot glares to so many boxes of stuff sulkily, then look at the time on his wrist watch. He don't have any more time and energy to waste here as he was getting late and stormed out.

Shona opened her bag fast, fetched a pair of dress and ran to get change.

Pragya was waiting for Shona and chit chatting with Sujata and Laksh in surprise.

"Lucky, I never knew you are Dr. SM's younger brother".

"Yes, I have my reasons to not to disclose my real identity in the hospital, even in the school days I never like others to get to know the outstanding senior Sanskar Maheshwari is my elder brother."

"Hmm, I can understand....." Pragya nodded her head.

The servants brought coffee for the guest and Pragya was embarrassed.

"Mrs. Maheshwari, please don't bother with such formality for me. Now when Shona is living here, I will be the most regular in Maheshwari mansion and I don't want you to take all these pain for me."

Even though Shona got married and living with her husband, this can't create distance between her and Pragya and Pragya don't want to bother anyone in Shona's new house.

"It's ok Pragya, you are Shona's friend, so you are most welcome here." Sujata said with smile.

"Really?" Pragya didn't imagine Dr. Sanskar Maheshwari's mother will be so welcoming.