Chapter 67

"My dear darling husband, I love you......"

Shona said this on mic stood on the stage and even though surprised everbody in the party, gave shocked to her closed ones and Sanskar felt rug swept out from under her feet.

He didn't get what's gotten into her, suddenly confessing her love on the mic standing on the stage in front of the large number of audience. She is not someone who bragged.

Shona looked at Sanskar from the stage under the spot light, chuckled and blinked her eyes few times. "Yes, my sweetheart. I truly fell for you, harder."

Sanskar looked at her keenly and found something is fishy, Shona wasn't standing steady and chucking frequently.

"You know why am I confessing my feelings, because ZB asked me to do."

Maheshwaris, Malhotras, and Khans, all turned to Zoya together and Asad was shooting daggers at her.

Zoya hide her face from everbody and glared Simmi. "I didn't mean you to copy Sanskar and confess it on the stage, couldn't you create your original. What's more you arouse an angry lion hidden inside my husband."

"Hahaha, ZB is so sweet......" Shona said, smiled sheepishly and stumbled.

Sanskar looked at Shona carefully and got that she is drunk. How did she got drunk, when, why, he don't have time to seek answer of these questions he ran to the stage because Shona's liquor tolerance is not good and she opens her heart under the affect of alcohol.

He climbed the stairs and held Shona from waist otherwise she should have fall on her back. Shona got excited to see Sanskar sudden after her confession and lost into his deep brown eyes.

"Sweetu your eyes are so beautiful."

The hall echoed with laughter because Shona made this statement on the mic. Now Asad, Arjun and Laksh also got that Shona is drunk.

Asad stride to the stage to help Sanskar and Arjun and Laksh were instructing to Sanskar and Asad's security guards to don't let anybody film the scene and don't let any video get posted on any website.

They both also went to the guests personally who were making the video and asked them to delete it.

"Shona, are you drunk? Sanskar mumbled in her ears. He is still confused how and when she got drunk to the level to lose her senses.

Shona shook her head side by side vigorously making hair strands fly. "No, Shona is only prankster not drunkard." She said and hiccuped.

Here started her hiccup as soon as she got tipsy, Sanskar got her problem the last time when she got drunk with her friends and he sent her home.

Sanskar was covering mic because Shona was blabbering one or another thing and she was also unsteady like a jelly in a plate giving hard time to Sanskar in dealing with two things together.

Asad walked on the stage and held Shona's arm from another side.

"Sanskar, something must be fishy, otherwise Shona drinks occasionally and it's only couple of times she lost her senses."

"I shared the same thoughts, perhaps somebody spiked her drink. Who did such a nonsense prank." Sanskar said hurriedly.

"I am sorry Sanskar, Shona is drunk and creating havoc......"

Asad was embarrassed by Shona's drunken behavior. He was apologizing but Sanskar cut him of.

"Don't be silly Asad, Shona is my wife and my responsibility. I should apologise coz I failed to take care of her."