Chapter 103

"Really?"

"What proof?"

"You can find out from your Dr. Shona, we will leave first."

The palette of the medical council marched out and Sanskar and Shona were left in his office with their folks.

"What Dr. Mehra was talking, is that true? What are the evidence and how did you get it?" Sanskar raised his eyebrows.

"I went to see Kavita."

"What, Kiran?"

"What for?"

"What did you do?"

All asked so many questions, being surprise.

Shona looked at Sanskar who was looking into her eyes waiting for her answer, even though she is not answerable to anybody else, she has to explain everything to him.

"Your patient Mr. Sharma, after his tumor diagnosed, not wanted to go through surgery and went to another doctor for second opinion."

Sanskar frown at first, they all are asking Shona about her visit to Kavita and she is talking about his patient, but concealed and let her continue.

"He wanted to get cure by medicine to avoid surgery......" Shona continued.

"Yes, but it wasn't easy for his age." Sanskar said. He shared his opinion to the patient long back.

"Yes, but he wasn't confident in you and a quack from suburb begun his treatment with medicine which went wrong and his tumor turned fatal so quickly. His family veiled it on purpose."

"That was the proof Sahil talking about, isn't it?" Ragini asked. Shona nodded her head and all released their breath.

"Oh, that's why you visited Kavita, to discover the evidence?" Laksh asked and Shona nodded again and squint her eyes.

"Why did she passed these evidence to you, for nothing?" Arjun asked.

"Did you strike any deal to her?" Ragini asked.

"Don't tell me, you transferred the hospital under their name in exchange of the evidence." Laksh said.

"Of course not......." Shona said, still looking at Sanskar's tentative gaze.

"Care to explain what did you do? Did you set her free to save me?" Sanskar said solemnly and raised his eyebrows.

Kavita smiled faintly and narrate him the entire story of her meeting with Kavita.

Some times before, Shona and Kavita were sitting across the table facing each other.

"Dr. Kavita, I got to know you accused of theft, did you do that in the hospital?" Shona asked straightforwardly.

"Your best friends framed me, I don't even know how I offended them. Are they trying to back at me, for you because I tried to split you and Sanskar 6 months back? But it's beteeen you and me and I apologized back then and repenting with a sincere heart."

Since that day Kavita was trying to be friends with Shona to not get into the bad side of the chairman and get kicked out, also wanted to be nearer to the biggest enemy, oblivious of the fact that they knew her true identity. She was doing her act well, then why she faced loss all of a sudden.

"Yes, they did......." Shona smirked. Kiran realised she was fooled, but why? She is still oblivious.

"Kavita, I will not beat around the bush, you dare to mess with my marriage I still let you go because I knew your identity, Kavita Goenka."