Chapter 4 | Helping Them

REVISED

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS ZONA'S EVERYDAY HAIR OKOK I'll SHOW YOU WHAT I IMAGINE HER TO LOOK LIKE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

B E L L A M Y

"I know how it sounds but she might be the only link we have to make peace with the grounders-"

"Make peace? They put a spear through Jasper's chest! You heard her! They don't want peace, they want war! And hell, why not give it to them?" I glared at Clarke who only went back to checking on Jasper. The kid was dying and everyone knew it. People were even starting to complain about his loud groans.

"No, she can help us! I know she can, she has to," Clarke whispered only making me run a hand through my hair.

"She'll be back tomorrow if we're not gone Clarke, and I'm calling it. We can fight-"

"No we can't Bellamy. Just go, when she gets here tomorrow we'll figure it out." With that I dropped down from the ladders of the dropship and walked into my tent. Who the hell does Zona think she is?!

She was the smallest girl I've ever laid eyes on, but damn can she throw daggers. She slightly intimidated me, but I couldn't show that. She was a grounder, a killer even. We can't trust her, no one can.

Z O N A

What the hell am I doing? Why am I helping the sky people? If my people ever catch me I'd be dead, my entire village will take turns cutting me with my own damn dagger, and I have a lot of them.

I walked into the gates of the sky people, they made room for me as I walked towards where Bellamy stood. The sky people watched me with glaring eyes as I took out my dagger.

"Why haven't you left?" I looked towards Bellamy, his facial expression hardening as he took in my question.

"Because we can fight, my people are stronger than you think!" As he yelled, the rest of the sky people started cheering along with him.

"I want to speak alone Leader Bellamy," he scoffed before motioning for me to follow him, into the dropship where they landed in. I followed his lead as he climbed up two flights of stairs, before I was met with Clarke and the limp boy.

Clarke rose to her feet at the sight of me, smiling slightly. "Zona-"

"Since you have not left, I am willing to help you on one condition." I walked towards Bellamy, his eyes glaring into mine. Quickly, I pushed a dagger into Bellamy's hand, he held it tightly before giving me a questioning look. "Kill him."

I pointed towards the limp boy and Bellamy smirked slightly before stepping forward. Clarke was quick on her feet to push Bellamy back a bit, standing protectively in front of the boy.

"No, please not Jasper-"

"If you cannot kill him then I know you are not worth my time. You are weak," I walked beside Bellamy, placing my hand on his arm before nodding for him to continue. "He's a lost cause Clarke," Bellamy said before he pressed the dagger against the boy's throat.

I held Clarke as she tried to lunge at Bellamy as he pressed the dagger further into the limp boy's skin.

A/N: I'm still changing some plots here, and maybe Bellamy will kill Jasper to prove they are worthy... or not. ANYWAY PLEASE GIVE 5 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! ❤️