Chapter 3 | Meeting The Enemy

REVISED

Z O N A

I waited in the trees for the sky people. Anya ordered some warriors to follow a group of them to wherever they had wandered off to. They ended up crossing territory lines, having a spear end up in one of their chests.

My people dragged him to an open area in the middle of the land, healing his wound as best as our healer could. We hung him which we only did with reapers to feed the wild boars and when they're big enough, kill them for food.

Now, a couple of other warriors and I waited in the trees for any of the sky people to come and find his limp body. It didn't take long for a group of them to appear in one of the openings. I instantly recognized some faces from last night. If my people knew what I have done, I would be labled a traitor for giving warning to the enemy without the commanders consent, Anya.

"Jasper!" A blonde girl yelled as she sprinted towards the poor boy. It was sad really, I didn't agree with Anya's orders, but if I were to stand up to her I wouldn't be her second anymore.

The blonde girl fell in a trap, quickly being caught by the tan man. Thank god. I noticed that he hesitated on helping her until the others helped hoist her up.

"There!" One of the warriors pointed to a wild boar coming up from a couple feet of where we hid in the trees. Oh no. My men let out a sickly laugh as the sky people tried to take down the limp boy. I had a certain urge to throw my dagger to one of the ropes to let him down, but I restrained myself. Not in front of my men.

"We need to get back to Anya, now!" The warriors retrieved from the trees as gunshots started being fired, running in the direction of our village. I stayed put, watching the scene unfold in front of me. I should have taken that gun.

Just as the dark skinned man threw the gun to the ground I jumped off the tree, landing perfectly on the ground right in front of the sky people.

"I want to speak to your leader," I commanded, showing them I wasn't afraid. Much like Anya would do. Slowly the blonde girl looked at the others before she stepped forward, making me let out a laugh.

"You are the leader? You are weak. Not capable of leading an army-"

"An army? What the hell are you talking about?" The tan man stepped forward, also making me take one step towards him.

"I am Warrior Zona, from the village of Sea People, I now stay at the village with Commander Anya, I have warned you to leave back to the sky. You are not wanted here," just as I finished speaking the boy with the crooked nose came towards me, trying to attack me with his dagger.

Quickly, I stepped to the side throwing my fist to the back of his neck, letting him fall to the ground before taking the dagger from his hand as my foot landed on his back, keeping him still.

"Now now," I teased to the others as they came towards me, a man with long hair stepping in front of the blonde girl. "Who is the leader!" My voice boomed over the open area staring at the tan man as he came closer to me, his hands in the air as surrender.

"Leave, I am trying to help you," I threw the man's dagger to the tan mans feet. Stepping off the crooked mans nose I looked at the sky people who stood in front of me. "State your names."

"This is Clarke, Finn, Murphy, and Wells. I'm Bellamy-"

"Bellamy of the Sky People order your people to leave before Lady Anya orders war."

"War, why would she order war on us? How do I know we can trust you? You're a grounder." Clarke came forward touching Bellamy on his shoulder. "Is she the one from last night-"

"Do not speak of me as if I am not here," I spat. She narrowed her blue eyes, staring into my green ones. "I don't know," I said answering Leader Bellamy's threats.

"I've said too much already, I must go before Lady Anya learns of my whereabouts I will come to your village tomorrow, if you cannot leave, we'll seek a plan." With that I turned around, disappearing into the tress.

-

a/n; I wrote this while I was in class so if it was bad I am sorry! & again I am changing events of the show!