Chapter 21 | Arizona Must Die

"Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!" Zona looked at the dropship door, knowing Bellamy was on the other side, she can just picture his jaw flexing in anger.

"Try to be a hero and Jasper or Zona dies!" Murphy yelled as he eyed Zona. Bellamy's eyes traveled to the ground and back to his tent, he had completely forgotten that Zona went into the dropship.

-

Clarke was pulled off the horse and faced a huge fire. Finn came into view and she insantly ran towards him. "Finn! I thought you were back at camp by now! I lost you on the run, I-"

"Don't worry I ran into Lincoln, and he went to get you and Zona. Now where is she?" Finn looked over Clarke's shoulder and she spun around to see Lincoln taking off his mask. She hadn't known it was him. "I- I don't know?" Clarke looked back at Finn whose eyes stayed leveled with Lincoln's.

"I was too late, there was a body in the fire, when I got to location." Lincoln shook his head as he looked at a light in the distance.

-

"Murphy if you even touch Jasper and Zona I swear to go you are dead!"

"Octavia I got this!" Bellamy yelled over her loud cries, only recieving a glare from his sister. "Really? Because it doesn't look like it." She spat.

"You were right, there's a loose pannel in the back if I can pop it, we can get into the floor," Raven whispered so only Bellamy could here, she had just learned of Zona's whereabouts and was feeling guilty for trying to come on to Bellamy. "Good, do it."

He nodded and looked at Octavia who's scowl softened. "Sorry," she said before walking away.

"Murphy I know you can hear me. All our gun powder is in that middle level, you know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack, I can't let that happen," Bellamy's voice boomed through the dropship as Murphy covered up Miles' dead body.

"Yeah, well in case you haven't noticed you're not exactly in control right now," Murphy smirked through the radio.

"Come on Murphy, you don't want to hurt Jasper or Zona you want to hurt me," Bellamy retorted. Murphy looked back at Zona who was trying to clean Jasper's dry blood as best as she could.

"So what do you say, trade both of them for me," Bellamy spoke.

"No," Octavia shook her head and walked back to where Bellamy stood. "Let them go and I'll take their place."

"How?" Murphy's smirk grew wider as he stared at Jasper. "Bellamy," Octavia whispered to catch her brother's attention. "If you do this, he'll kill you."

"If I don't he'll kill Jasper and Zona," Bellamy told her. "Simple, you open the door, I walk in, they walk out."

Murphy only looked to Jasper in thought before he went towards Zona. "Go up to the second level, or I'll kill him." She looked to Jasper before climbing up the ladders and opening the hatch to climb into the middle level.

Murphy opened up the dropship door before yelling, "Just you Bellamy! Unarmed or I'll put one in Jasper's leg!" Bellamy instantly took off all his weapons and gave them to Miller. "I'm here!" Bellamy yelled before walking into the dropship.

His face washed over with anger when he only saw Jasper, who was quickly thrown out of the ship. With the door being closed behind him. "Where the fuck is Zona?" Bellamy charged towards Murphy who held his gun up to him. Bellamy stopped in his tracks and rose his arms up.

"Second level, now."

-

"Why are you helping us?"

"This can't just be about Octavia," Finn and Clarke questioned Lincoln as they stood in the middle of a tunnel.

"Same reason, Zona is. What my people are doing to yours, is wrong." Lincoln looked at Clarke. "We both never agreed with their ways, but it made us stronger. She always wanted to leave us, now she has."

-

The hatch distracted Zona from her thoughts as Bellamy's head popped up, his eyes softening at the sight her. "Bellamy," she ran towards him and helped him up, and held the man tightly against her. She wasn't scared of Murphy, but mostly at the thought of him doing something to Bellamy.

"Cute," Murphy said sarcastically before closing the hatch and locking it.

"What is she doing here? This wasn't part of the deal," Bellamy pushed Zona behind him and scowled at Murphy. "This just makes it all the more fun, now move over there," Murphy pointed his gun across the room. Bellamy took Zona's hand and started walking until Murphy fired a shot.

"She stays with me, now tie her up," Bellamy stared at Zona who nodded at him. "Do it," she said. Bellamy grabbed what looked to be seat belts and tied her wrists together, along with her ankles, making her sit on the ground.

"Get over there," Murphy boomed to Bellamy who slowly walked to the other side of the room. "Your turn, tie a loop," Murphy nodded at the ropes and Bellamy slowly started to tie them.

"Alright that's long enough, get those two ends together," Bellamy's eyes focused on Zona's as he hastily did what he was told. "Now throw it over," Bellamy looked at the pipe Murphy nodded his head at as a sudden realization hit him. Murphy was going to hang him.

"What do you want me to say?" Bellamy roared after throwing the rope over the pipe. "You want me to apologize? I-"

Bellamy took a step forward, only making Murphy flinch with his gun. "I'm sorry," Bellamy looked at the gun before retrieving his eyes to Murphy.

"You got it all wrong Bellamy," Murphy smirked. "I don't want you to say anything, I want you to feel what I felt, and then," Murphy's smirk was evil as he looked back at Zona. "Then I want her to die."

-

a/n; OOOOOOH CLIFF HANGER!

- Emily ❤️