"I love you," Jimin expressed, "so much."

NamJoon pecked his lips, leaning his forehead down against Jimin's, "I love you too."

<><><>

The ball was an event that happened every year, so, everyone already knew the theme and had an outfit for it. So, it was no mystery when everyone was going to their friends who they knew, knew how to do make up and hair. Everyone was excited, the atmosphere joyous, because for one night they could pretend nothing bad has happened.

That is, if you haven't lost anyone close to you.

Or, you aren't nine people who know about the big mystery the academy, and Akida, were trying to hide.

Or, if you weren't two people who couldn't go near each other because no one but you knew that you could touch.

"How are we supposed to do this, it's not like I can dance with Jungkook?" SeokJin inquired with folded arms and a pout, he and his two lovers were on one of the many balconies of the school, Jin doing what Fera had done for her, Hoseok, and Yoongi, and creating a fire wall so no one could see inside.

Taehyung tilted his head, thinking about it, "Well, i'm sure as hell dancing with you both, I don't care. We have a whole ass marshalle on our side and can wait until Akida leaves." Tae proclaimed, like hell was he going to let Akida ruin this night for them.

Jungkook agreed with Taehyung, "We can just wait."

"I'm impatient," SeokJin chided mockingly, Taehyung walking up to him.

He grabbed the base of Jin's neck, pulling the elder closer to him, "Well your impatience can wait for a couple hours, like hell will I let your ass get us caught on our first night of all three of us being together."

SeokJin, obviously surprised, nodded slowly, smirking at Taehyung, "When did you get so.... dominant?"

Taehyung shrugged, not noticing Jungkook walking closer until the male was back hugging him, "It was in the spurt of the moment."

Jin raised himself, walking closer to Tae while Jungkook held him in place, "Well, so is this," he muttered, before crashing his lips against Taehyung's, Jungkook at the same time kissing Tae's neck.

Taehyung moaned at both feelings, his hand landing on Jungkook's that was on his hip, and the other going to SeokJin's cheek.

When both men pulled away, they kissed each other briefly before looking back at Taehyung.

Tae was in a daze, "I could get used to this."

Jungkook laughed, "We all could."

<><><>

"The hardest part is going to be staying away from you," Hoseok stated as he looked over the ledge of the roof, the sun setting above him.

Yoongi, who was sitting right next to Hoseok with his head on the fire elementals shoulder, hummed in agreement, "I know, but if we want Yang to lay off, we need too."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Why can't she just die?"

Yoongi snorted, covering his mouth after he did, which caused Hoseok to start laughing, then Yoongi to start laughing because Hoseok was laughing.

How would they stay away from each other?

The pull would definitely factor against that decision.

"We'll just have to deal with it for the night," Yoongi sighed, lifting his head and looking over at his lover, "just one night."

Hoseok met Yoongi's gaze, "How long are we going to have to keep hiding our relationship? Forever?"

"Until we can prove the rumor isn't true," Yoongi caressed Hoseok's cheek, "which we're already extremely close to doing."

Hoseok leaned his head forehead, his forehead leaning against Yoongi's. Yoongi smiled at the gesture, both their eyes fluttering closed.

Yoongi was the first to say, "I love you." which is something they still haven't confessed to each other until now.

The fire elemental smiled, not even opening his eyes, leaned down and let his lips meet Yoongi's. Yoongi kissing him back without a second of delay. The kiss was slow, both of them taking their time in expressing their emotions, their love for each other, through this kiss.

When they pulled away, Hoseok replied, "I love you too."

a/n