¤83¤

Jungkook POV

After a few minutes, I noticed Taehyung exited the shop he went to buy the cotton candy from. I was about to walk over to him, when my phone started ringing.

I answered it.

"Hello?"

I couldn't hear the person, so I walked somewhere more quieter.

"Who's this?"

"Pabo, this is Jimin."

I sighed, "Jimin, why are you calling me?"

"I want to hear your answer, and I'm also going to tell you something..."

After a long pause, he spoke up, "Jungkook, I realized how much I loved you from the time we've spent apart. You're in America, and I'm still in Korea. I'm glad we dated."

I took a deep breath in, before responding.

"J-"

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, what are they talking about!?"

I quickly turned around.

Taehyung stood behind me, with suspicion in his eyes.

"Ah, Taehyung! Let me explain!"

"Jungkook, who's, Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook, who are you calling?" Taehyung fires back at me.

"Jimin-"

"Oh, so this caller has a name," Taehyung snatches the phone from my hand.

"So, Jimin, why are you calling, Jungkook? Actually, what are you to, Jungkookie?"

"I'm his boyfriend."

My face turns pale.

Taehyung turns to look at me with wide eyes.

"No he's not! Jimin! We broke up 2 years ago! Taehyung is my boyfriend now! I moved on from you!" I quickly say.

"You have a b- boyfriend, Kook?" Jimin then says.

"Yes! That's what I've been trying tell you ever since the day you first called!"

Jimin went silent.

Taehyung then hung up.

"We should go home, Jungkook."

"We should."