¤70¤

Taehyung POV

"Soooooo, what happened?"

I looked at Hyunjoon. Both him and Younghoon were really concerned.

"It's just- I- I don't know! I'm not trying to say it's all Jungkook's fault, but he needs to come out of the haze of clouds that he has himself stuck in! He doesn't want to get over the fact his friend died yet here I am, wanting to also be like him and wish that my best friend didn't die, but I need to be happy! I only want to be happy so that he could be happy! He needs to learn!" I felt my heart ache.

Why? Out of all the relationships there are in the world, why was Jungkook's and I's this complicated?

Younghoon and Hyunjoon made quick eye contact.

"Tae, maybe you should sort it out with him. That's the best solution, is it not?" Younghoon put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, Tae. If you want your relationship to last with him, talk to him, but I mean, if you want your well-built relationship with him to flop, continue with how you guys are right now. He'll probably get over you in a few months, just like you probably would, he'll get married with someone in a few years and live happily, and then there's you. I mean, we could try to get you signed under Cre.Ker, and you could possibly find yourself your "actual" one and only. You think about it, Taehyung. Younghoon and I will be going to visit Chanhee and Sunwoo. If you need to talk, call us. We'll be there." With that, Hyunjoon leaves with Younghoon trailing behind him.