¤47¤

Taehyung POV

As I sit, broken, on the chair next to the love of my life, holding his hand, I rethink of everything that has happen.

It all started, when Yoongi had slapped Hoseok. All because of what happened in high school, which caused Hoseok and Namjoon to runaway, and leaving me clueless to where they had gone.

Then, the fire. It's still unknown what, or who, started it. The number of students found dead increased to 37. Right now, the school is on break, as the police still search for either, more students, or a lead to what/who started the fire.

Then, it was posted on the newspaper. I didn't want to read it because I was worried about Jungkook because he hadn't been answering, or replying to any of my calls or texts. I only decided to read it, when Namjoon's face had gone pale, and that's where I found out the three roommates almost died in the fire. So I rushed to the hospital.

After that, I had started to visit the hospital daily to check on Jungkook. I then decided to bring Hoseok and Namjoon along with me. Then, Yoongi woke up, only able to live for three more months, and died at the young age of 22. Unfortunately, fate had decided to send another angel, to join him. That, being my oldest best friend, Hoseok.

Now, only a miracle would help me get out of the despairing emotion I'm in.

As I let my eyes close, and a tear to fall, it was like god listened to me.

A thumb wiped away my tear, making me open my eyes, slowly.

Jungkook smiles weakly at me.

"Don't cry, Tae. You don't deserve to cry after all that has happen in your life."