¤17¤

Jungkook POV

I entered the house of my classmate. To be honest, I really didn't want to be here. I only went to the party to distract myself from Taehyung.

Oh fuck, I really miss him! I want to talk to him and just hangout with him.

Anyways, the DJ was blasting music, and just like Jin said, there was alcohol, and of course drunk people. It was a little disgusting, not going to lie. I continue looking around the house.

As I reached the bathroom, I heard something that I think my holy ears did not want to hear.

Then, someone fucking pulls me into a bedroom. That's when I started freaking out. I was pushed onto the bed and felt someone get on top of me.

I immediately pushed them off of me.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU HOE!"

I dashed out of the room, and tried my best to get out of this house.

Luckily, god was on my side, and I was able to escape.

Once I was outside, I started to cry.

I should have never gone.

I walked down the sidewalk of the neighborhood, still crying.

I see a car pull up in the driveway of a house. It was a nice looking car.

I was still a pretty far distance from the house with the car, but I could see two people come out of the car. They were both boys.

The one that came out on the passenger side, saw me. He had a mask on so I couldn't see his face properly, but we made eye contact and stared.

But then, the guy from the driver side said,

"Come on, stop staring. It's cold out here. Let's get inside, Taehyung."

I immediately ran.