¤24¤

Taehyung POV

We entered the panadería.

"Buena noches, señor. Como va su- wait, Namjoon Hyung?" I stared at Namjoon. "You ran away to San Jose too, Hyung?"

"Taehyung? It's you? BRUUUUUUUUH! It's been so long!" Namjoon walked up to me and we hugged.

When we separated, I looked over at Jungkook. He was standing there awkwardly looking at his shoes.

I thought it was cute.

"Jungkookie Love, this is my best friend, Namjoon. So if Namjoon is here, that means- OH MY FUCKING GOSH! HOSEOK'S HERE TOO!" I was so happy to realize that I had found my friends.

"Oh Hoseok, I'll call him up! Pick out your bread, I'll be back!" Namjoon went through a back door that lead to the baking area.

"Let's pick out our pan dulce!"

——

"So these are my favorite conchas. The yellow ones and the white ones," I inform Jungkook.

Since we couldn't find the plate thingy, I just grabbed four paper bags that were behind the counter. Three of them were already full, one of them having Besos, Galleta Grajeas, Elotitos (A/N: I love Elotitos❤️❤️❤️) and Mantecadas, the second one with yellow, chocolate, white, and pink conchas, and the third one with more Elotitos.

I looked around the panadería. I was looking for a specific kind of bread.

"Where is it?" I murmured to myself.

Then, I found it.