¤20¤

Jungkook POV

"Okay sister, spill the tea."

I was currently in Taehyung's arms, while he sat on the couch in the living room, while 12 other boys got themselves situated in the small space.

Taehyung stroked my arm when he spoke up. "Well... umm, this is Jeon Jungkook..."

"His boyfriend," I blurted out.

Taehyung blushed at the statement as an outburst of yelling started.

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK OF TELLING US!"

"HOW COULD YOU!"

"JACOB EVEN LET YOU STAY IN HIS HOUSE!"

"WE CAN NO LONGER TRUST YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"QUICK! LET'S ALL BLO-"

"EVERYONE! SHUT UP! We need to interview this little kid to see if he's good enough for Taehyung," The one with red hair said.

All 12 of them turned to me. They had "judging" looks on their faces.

"Let's all introduce ourselves, I'll go first. I'm your Moonlight Boy, Kevin Moon."

"I'm Jacob Bae, me and Kevin are both from Canada, and I'm the mother of these rats."

"I'm Lee Sangyeon, the father of these boys."

"I'm Kim Younghoon."

"I'm Lee Jaehyun."

"I'm Lee Juyeon."

"I'm Choi Chanhee."

"I'm a giraffe."

"He is not a giraffe, he is Ji Changmin, but anyways, I'm Ju Haknyeon, or by my Chinese name, Chow Hok Nin/Zhou Xie Nian."

"I'm Heo Hyunjoon."

"I'm the sun, Kim Sunwoo."

"And I'm Son Youngjae, or mostly known as, your LA boy, Eric."

"And altogether, WE'RE KNOWN AS THE BOYZ!" They all shouted in unison.

After that, Jacob asked me,

"So, do you mind telling us some info about yo self?"