¤72¤

Taehyung POV

I was in deep thought.

I shouldn't have yelled at Jungkook like that. I probably scared him. He probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore...

That was when I heard the door be thrown open.

I was in living room, lying on the couch. Well, not anymore. I fell off of it out of fear. It couldn't have been Younghoon and Hyunjoon already. They would've probably stayed the night at Chanhee's and Sunwoo's place.

There was only one more option.

A burglar.

"YAH! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! GET YOUR FRICKASS OVER HERE!"

A burglar that knew my name. Fuck, that's even scarier. I look at who entered.

"You fucking scared me, Jacob!"

Jacob walked over to me and picked me up to throw me on the couch, "Shut up, and get yourself put together! What were you thinking yelling at Jungkook!? Do you KNOW how much he was crying when I got home!? HELL, he was BAWLING his eyes out! You better have an explanation to why you guys argued!"

I was terrified of the shorty in front of me.

"Jacob! You said you weren't going to be that harsh on him!" Kevin came rushing in, probably expecting something scary.

Luckily for him -and me-, nothing has really gotten out of hand.

Kevin sighs, "Taehyung Hyung, please talk to Jungkook. We put him to sleep a while ago, but I know that he'll probably have nightmares and wake up from them. Come back to Jacob's house, Tae. Jungkook needs you. Please?"

I'm lost in my thoughts once again.

It takes me a while, but I finally respond.

"O- Okay."