¤16¤

Jungkook POV

1 Year Later

I miss him.

I really do.

But I hide my sadness and just forget that he's not by my side.

As I got back to my dorm, I could hear yelling from Yoongi's room.

"YOU FAT ASS BETTER GET YO ASS IN HERE BEFORE I PULL YOU IN HERE BY YO WEAVE!"

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU LET ME IN YOUR ROOM! YOU KNOW HOW I CAN BE WHEN IT COMES TO EATING!"

"WELL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO CLEAN ANY MESS YOU MAKE IN MY ROOM, SO GET THAT UGLY ASS FACE OF YOUR IN HERE AND START CLEANING!"

"YOU WANT TO GO YOONGI? YOU WANT TO GO? I'M PRETTY SURE MY FACE HADN'T GOTTEN DAMN ACNE OR PIMPLES SINCE I WAS BORN! UNLIKE YOU WHO LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT MOUNTAINS FROM THE WORLD ALL OVER YOUR UGLY FACE!"

Before I had any time to stop them, they were both on the floor, fighting each other.

"YAH! STOB IT! HAJIMA! I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK YOU JIN!"

They both stop fighting once they notice I was there. They got off of each other.

"I'm listening to you, acne and pimple free person. Now tell me what you wanted to ask me," Jin told me as he walked over to me.

"I was wondering if I can go to a classmate's party this afternoon? Can I go?" I asked.

"Of course you beautiful bunny!" Jin said as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

=

"Jungkook come back before 9:00! And don't drink! We might be letting you go to a fellow classmate's party, but if he has any alcohol in his not-holy household, you are not to drink it! Okay, have fun Jungkookie. Bye," Jin pushed me out of the dorm and closed the door.

"What the fuck was that for?"