) the end of our story. (

)(

The Future of Westeros

King Tommen's reign was long and happy. He ascended the throne to his son, Prince Aegen, at the age of 67. His rule would be remembered as a peaceful one. He would die on his 80th year, joining his Queen and parents in the land beyond, surrounded by his four children. A few months after the birth of his second child, a daughter, he reconciled with both of his parents. It is said that, behind the scenes, Tommen would start calling Jaime his father.

A few years before his death, Tommen's Queen Laeherys died due to a very bad sickness that took a toll on her frail health. Everyone was with her, including her husband.

King Aegen was, like his father, a merciful king. He married the daughter of Sansa Stark with a Northern nobleman, a woman named Freya. They had three children.

Aegen's sister Laena married one of her younger twin brothers, Prince Daeryn, and gave him six children. Their marriage was met with a lot of resistance, even a little bit of their own father, but seeing their love and Laena's first pregnancy, he allowed it.

The youngest son of King Tommen, Prince Daeherys, married a girl from House Velaryon, named Elessa. They had two children, both girls.

)(

The North fared well after being seperated from the other Kingdoms of Westeros. They still traded and were on good terms, especially after the daughter of Sansa Stark married the Crown Prince.

Jon Snow had one child out of his marriage to a Frey girl, but she died during the birth of his son Robard, a homage to his adoptive brother and adoptive father, as he discovered the truth of his parentage through Bran, the Three Eyed Raven. Once he passed, Robard would take over with Elena Tarly, the daughter of Samwell and Gilly.

Sansa married a Northern nobleman of House Whitehill and had two children, including her daughter who would become Queen of the Six Kingdoms.

Bran continued to be the Three Eyed Raven, remaining wife- and childless.

Arya decided to travel overseas and found her way back to Braavos, which was also the place where she would die. As far as known, she had no children.

)(

A few months after the departure of the King from Dorne, Prince Doran died due to a mixture of old age and his long term disease. Prince Trystane became the Prince of Dorne with Myrcella by his side. Their marriage was fruitful as Myrcella was blessed with seven children. The latter was born fairly late into their marriage and the birth was the cause of her death.

Their children would go on to marry commoners, noblewomen- and men of Houses in Westeros and overseas.

)(

Daenerys lived a long and happy life on Dragonstone. Her son would get the title of Prince of Dragonstone after she died, including the reins over her dragons. He would marry one of Trystane and Myrcella's daughters, their eldest child Alanne.

Rhaego and Alanne had 4 children, all sons. One of their sons came out of the closet fairly early and never married, the second married a girl from Lys and the other two married noble ladies of Westeros.

Viserys lived in the cells beneath the Red Keep for 30 years and was then allowed to live his life out on Dragonstone with his sister as a token of good will. He lived 12 years on Dragonstone before he died.

)(

Loras continued to have relations with men and named one of his sister's children as the heir of Highgarden.

Margaery married a powerful Lord of the Westerlands and had three children, twin daughters and a son.

)(

Our story is now over..
I hope it satisfied all you wanted and that this gave clarity over what became of the characters.
It might not be a typical Game of Thrones ending (which is usually a lot of painful deaths), but I couldn't do that. It would hurt my heart too much

Leave comments, leave a star and share this with other Game of Thrones fans.

Greetings,
MidnightHerondale

)(

The Boy King
and
The Dragon Queen

Long may they reign....