) chapter 19. (

) chapter 19. (

THE Sept was as beautiful as ever, with the sunlight shining through the gigantic window behind the Septon. Laeherys fiddles with her gown as she stands in the doorway of the Sept's doors.

Lord Mace walks towards her from the side and gives her his arm. After all, he was the one who 'gifted' her to Tommen as a bride. She takes the arm and the two strut forward through the silent Sept.

Laeherys lifts her eyes and sees Tommen, standing next to the Septon. He was dressed in the usual Lannister colours: red and gold. His House's cloak rests on his shoulders. She notices the beautiful embroidery of a stag even from where she walks.

Every second they come closer to her unevatible doom. Laeherys looks to the people at the sides of their path. Lords and ladies of the court, the Martells (including Oberyn, who would defend Tyrion in trial in combat against the Mountain next week), the Tyrells and the Lannisters (still missing ser Jaime, Laeherys wonders what happened to him).

A shiver runs down her spine as Lord Mace helps her up the stairs to the altar. There was no going back now. Lord Tyrell grabs her hand in his and lays it in Tommen's awaiting, open hand that reaches out to them.

Tommen's hand feels warm and he brings her forward, the both of them now standing in sight of the Septon, and so in sight of the gods. Would they know who she really is. Would they punish her for lying to someone who loves her so much?

The Septon speaks. "My lords, my ladies. We stand here in sight of gods and men, to witness the union of King Tommen of Houses Baratheon and Lannister and Lady Laella, warden of House Tyrell. Together they shall be one heart, one flesh, one soul." The Septon binds one ribbon around Tommen's hand and one around hers, symbolizing their individuality. Then he binds one ribbon, a golden one, around both their hands, which symbolizes their wedded union.

"Cursed be he or she who seek to tear them asunder! The gods have spoken and blessed this union. Your Grace, cloak your bride and bring her under the protection of you, your House and that of the Realm." Tommen strides forward with a big grin on his face.

He takes his own cloak off his shoulders and places it gently on hers. Laeherys wraps the warm material around her and stares up at the Septon. He stares down at them and smiles gently. "You are now man and wife, King and Queen." Then he sends a small nod to the King, who turns around to face the audience while their hands are still tied.

"With this kiss, I pledge my love for my Queen," he says and he turns to stand right opposite her. He gently cups her cheek with his free hand and kisses her on the lips. Laeherys burns under his passionate, loving kiss. She knows that she sounds conflicting when she tells herself to be cold, while burning like wildfire whenever he comes near. It was a game of tug and war between her logical mind and heart that is hungry for love.

The audience applauses for the couple, although Lady Cersei, Lord Tywin and Lord Mace a little sour. The Septon cuts the ribbon around her hand and the King walks off the altar, followed by his new Queen. "Let the celebrations begin," King Tommen announces. Every lord and lady in the room yells in excitement. After all, all Royal feasts are extremely wealthy and nice.

The married pair walks out first and all the guests make their way to the Red Keep, where the feast will be held. Tommen and she walk onto the place where the festivities were held, which looks much like the wedding of Joffrey.

They walk to the tables with family: on the side of the bride the Tyrells, on the side of the groom the Lannisters. Laeherys grabs a hold on the goblet with Dornish wine, which she aquired a taste for lately. The other hand was still squeezed by Tommen, as if he was afraid she would disappear if he let go.

While they ate, lords and ladies came to pay tribute to the King and his new Queen. They presented the pair with blessings and presents. The time passes fast and every second fills her with more and more dread. The sun was going down, meaning that soon the night would come. Her wedding night. She would have to do.. things with Tommen and give him children.

She was shivering for what seemed the hundredth time that day. While she was hating and despising this day, he was grinning from ear to ear. If she told him her fears for tonight, he would probably smile and smirk about having her for his own, taking her to bed with him.

After the long day of exhaustion it was time. Tommen stands up, with a smile from ear to ear, as he announces that he and his wife would retire to his chambers. The ladies of the court giggle, their lords chanting disgusting words.

The King holds his hand out for her. Laeherys looks around, looking for any way out of this. Her eyes find the ones of Lady Tyrell, the only mother-figure she's ever known, next to Aleia then. Her beacon of hope and safety, but she sits there with slumped shoulders, looking down at her lap as her facial expression says anything: 'there in nothing I can do, my sweet little Lae.'

With a paler skin than usual she takes his hand and stands up from her seat. While he leads her into the Red Keep, she follows him meekly. Tommen notices her lack of smiling and stops them right before the closed doors of his chambers. "What's wrong, my sweet?"

He softly caresses her cheek, like any loving husband would. She wanted to cry, but why she wanted to do that she did not know. Maybe it was the whole situation. Maybe it was knowing that she would betray him and break his poor, innocent heart once he finds out who she truly is. 

"I-I.. Will you be gentle, Tommen?" His smile returns and he gently kisses her lips. "Of course I will, Laella. I love you and I would never want to hurt you." Laeherys' smiles the faintest of smiles as she stands against his chest. Within seconds he pushes the doors open and pulls her in, making a squeal escape her mouth.

His hands begin to roam around her dress, trying to find how to pull it off. He seems so hungry, hungry to feel their skins collide in ecstasy. He wants their bodies to join, their lips to touch and all. She was feeling the heat between their bodies light hers aflame and she begins tugging on the laces of his overcoat.

Their clothes fly in the air and Tommen lifts her up in his arms, one under her knees and the other around her back. He carries her over to his, now their, bed and lays her down before crawling over her. His lips attach to his, his hands run over her body. Over her blushing cheeks, the swelling of her bossom, the soft skin of her abdomen, the round cheeks of her back and the slit between her legs.

"Tommen," Laeherys breathily moans. His emerald eyes look into hers, dark with lust. "Yes?" "Do it, please," she begs. He smiles and pecks her lips, then the corner of her mouth, going down on her jaw to her neck. His lower body guides itself between her legs and Laeherys screams out when he pushes down, connecting their bodies as one.

She feels her maidenhood slowly slipping away by the blood escaping her body as he pounds on her, groaning and moaning in her ear. Not too much later they both scream out their pleasures one last time and he rolls off her.

Their marriage had been consumed, now being legal. There was nothing anyone could do about it now. Let it be known to anyone in the Seven Kingdoms and overseas in the Free Cities, that King Tommen of Houses Baratheon and Lannister, and the secret Targaryen princess Laeherys Rhaenna Caenys I are one heart, one flesh, one soul.

Cursed be he who would seek to take them asunder.

)(

1412 words.