) chapter 23. (

) chapter 23. (

THE Sand Snakes and the young Queen of Westeros ride into the Watergardens of the palace, a less noticable entrance to Sunspear

THE Sand Snakes and the young Queen of Westeros ride into the Watergardens of the palace, a less noticable entrance to Sunspear. Laeherys has heard a lot about Dorne through books, Aleia and Lady Tyrell and she can tell that it surpassed all she could think it was.

The landscape is gorgeous and everyone loves each other. Some in the less.. friendly manner and more in the love manner, but still love. Laeherys would have loved to live in a place like this, and she probably will for the coming months or years.

Until either her husband or her brother has won the battle. Tommen would probably take her back to the Red Keep. Viserys may do that, or take the Iron Throne and her to Dragonstone and rule from there.

The Snakes step from their horses and the girl she shares a horse with, named Nymeria, helps her off. The group makes their way to Sunspear itself when she suddenly sees fire, coming from a stone dome-like building.

"What is there," Laeherys asks. The Sand Snakes shrug. "We don't know, princess. That building was not here yet before we left for King's Landing," Obara explains, wrapping her whip around her wrist and securing it there with a leather buckle.

Before any of the Snakes could tell anything of it, she runs towards the fire and sees an open door to the circular building. She was a dragoness, she did not have to fear fire, and so she walks in.

Dragons. She sees three dragons. Small dragons, but still the magnificent race that establishes her House. And by them stands a woman, caressing their scaly heads lovingly. As if they were her children.

Her hair is beautiful, fine, long and in the colour of silver. She wears modest clothes. A top of brown wool, knitted together, a soft pair of pants and a cloth around her hips. It secures the pants around her waist and it is a little bit more feminine.

The girl turns around as if to see who was bothering her time with the dragons. The two of them gasp at the same moment, when they see each other's purple eyes.

"Daenerys?" "Laeherys?"

They stand frozen, staring at each other. The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, her hair a mixture of her black hairdye and natural silver haircolour, and the Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea. Then, they run towards each other and slam their arms around the other girl.

"Dany," Laeherys cries. "Lae," the other girl sobs. The dragons, feeling the happiness of their mother, circle around the two.

Once they finally parted, they studied each other well. Both girls were married women now. Both were Queens in their own right. Both were extremely grateful to whatever above that brought them together after all these years.