) ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ (

)  ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ  (

)(

"All hail Tommen of House Baratheon, First of his Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm," the Prince of Dorne announced. Doran Martell was carried from his chambers to fulfill his duty as he sits next to the King, who had taken place in the seat of the Prince. The Targaryen Rebellion was now defeated and the nobility of Dorne had to pledge their loyalty to the King or be executed on the spot. Blood of the more proud Dornish noblemen and the supporters of the Targaryen coats the sword of Ser Jaime Lannister, who was appointed as executioner.

The hall of Sunspear was filled with Dornishmen, but also with guards of the King, officers and generals of his army and the Northerners. Jon Snow watches with a brooding gaze with his sister Arya besides him. They look at each other and think back to their families in the North. Sansa, who was probably figuring out ways to rule the wild Northerners and Bran, who was now the Three Eyed Raven. Gilly who was raising her son, Littlefinger who was probably manipulating everything and everyone. Jon would have to fix the problem of his presence once he returns.

King Tommen sits straight in the seat of the Dornish Prince and rests his hands on his knees as he makes himself comfortable. He waves his hand and the next nobleman stumbles forward. The Dornishman bows on his knees before the King, but everyone could see how he was biting away his anger. "Recite the vow of loyalty and you will live. It is your decision, my lord," Tommen says.

The man looks up, his eyes ablaze, but he sighs in defeat. "I, Lord Ashell of House Gargalen, pledge my House and myself to King Tommen of Houses Baratheon and Lannister... May he accept my humble offer." Tommen nods in agreement and signs again. "I accept. Rise, Lord Ashell Gargalen." He stands up and bows his back. Then he hurries away to join his noble friends.

The ceremony was long and tedious. When it was finally over Tommen excused himself. Ser Jaime follows him as they walk through the corridors. "Has everything been prepared for our journey back, Lord Commander," the king asks. Jaime nods. "Yes, Your Grace. Her Majesty has organized everything and we can leave by the evening." Tommen smiles. His wife was very good in thinking ahead and organizing people.

"Has the carriage been prepared as well? My son can not travel on a horse, neither can my Queen." Ser Jaime nods. "I have heard it is finished, Your Grace." Tommen nods and a grin appears when he realized they reached his chambers. The guards open the doors and he walks in on his wife directing orders at two handmaidens that pack all their luggage as she tries to rock little prince Aegen in his arms. She did not notice his presence but the maidens did. They swallow their smiles away and continue packing. Tommen sneaks behind her and wraps his arms around their bodies.