) chapter 5. (

) chapter 5. (

THE next day everyone was mostly tired of drinking and feasting so much the night before on the feast of princess Myrcella

THE next day everyone was mostly tired of drinking and feasting so much the night before on the feast of princess Myrcella. Most men got drunk and were still drunk when they descended to the harbor of King's Landing. This also included the Baratheons, the Lannisters and the Tyrells.

Laeherys wears a cobalt blue dress, thin with the same deep neckline as Margaery most often wore. It was rather custom in the Higharden regions. Again there were golden embroiderments and the little rose on the middle of the golden line that separates the top and the skirts.

She follows behind Lady Tyrell and her family, surrounded by the other servants and the Lannister guards, through the dirty streets of King's Landing. People were staring, some with disgust in their eyes while others just ignored them. Laeherys was exceptionally scared of the ones that look angry, or with hatred, at their group.

They pass by some of the most gloomy and dark streets of King's Landing. She sees women in scad clothing, their eyes narrowed at their group. From one of the balconies she sees someone coming up, once the Tyrells have passed. His blue eyes set on her and he winks at Laeherys, who sees him as well.

Then Olyvar returns back into the building as well, leaving the Targaryen girl confused and blushing. She hurries after the others to the harbor, where Myrcella and her luggage were placed in the small ship that will bring her to the larger ship on sea, which was too big to enter the harbor.

All the Baratheons said goodbye to the princess, but it was not warmhearted by Joffrey. He did not even hug his sister goodbye, though it could be years before he would see her another time. Just another thing that proves that the young boy lacks a good heart.

Laeherys stands silently behind Lady Tyrell, just looking yet not speaking. She looks at the Baratheons, who were all saying their last goodbyes to Myrcella. Then she notices the prince, Tommen. He was two, maybe three years younger than her. And his eyes were staring right at her.

Though, when her eyes meet his, they quickly avoid hers and go back to his family. It leaves Laeherys with questions, as to why he was staring at her. The Targaryen girl then finds the sad, blue eyes of a girl that Lady Tyrell told her was Sansa Stark, the former bethroted of Joffrey.

She was cast aside though because of her father's betrayal. Nonsense, Lady Alerie told her, but she can not undo a beheading. Laeherys felt sad for the girl whose father had been murdered before her eyes, but in the end it is better that Joffrey was not to marry her anymore. At least the Gods gave her that.

When the ship disappears on the sea, taking Myrcella and a few guards, the lords and ladies walk back to the Red Keep with their entourage. But on their way back, everything went wrong. The villagers of King's Landing, all hungry and poor, begin to attack the guards and throw mud into King Joffrey's face. The crowd goes wild and attacks the lords, ladies and their entourage.