Chapter 14

When we got back to the pack house, Nate told me he had a meeting to go to and gave me a quick hug before he left. I headed to my room and collapsed on the bed. Right when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. 

When I woke up, I was in the forest. 

"Not again" I whispered to myself. Sleepwalking has been an on and off thing that happened to me. I pushed myself onto my feet then inhaled. No scents of any dangerous creatures. I decided to shift into one of my cats. I didn't think about which one though. I looked down to see the familiar white and black stripes of my white Bengal. 

Ella? I asked.

Yes. She responded.

I'm so confused about all of this. I stated.

Well I, being the most powerful of all cats, will be the one you shift into without thinking. I easily overpower the others in both strength and fighting ability. When in some sort of fight, all of us will work together to give you the best advantage in each situation. You have all of our instincts and enhanced senses at once. It will be a bit hard to get used to, as well as control, but we will never all be able to talk to you at once. Only when you need one of our specific skill set, or when we are confident our skill set will work better in a situation than whoever's you are utilizing at the time. We will speak up. Ella explained.

Makes sense I replied.

A new voice entered the scene. I believe at this time of night my coat will blend better with our surroundings. I am after all a Panther. 

Fair enough Ella responded.

Hello. I am Elina. Ready for a run?

Sure. I replied. Getting used to theses different cats may take a bit longer that I expected, and I already expected a while. 

A/N 

I know it's short and you guys are annoyed, but I hoped I cleared some stuff up for you!