Chapter 7

IF I EVER HAVE ANY GRAMMATICAL, PUNCTUAL, OR OTHER ERRORS PLEASE POINT THEM OUT IN THE COMMENTS!!! I WANT THIS STORY TO BE AS GOOD AS IT CAN BE!!!!
Also, I have realized that my chapters are horrendously short so I will try to fix that in the near future.

Hope you enjoy this chapter,

Cahdee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 7

"May I have Miranda and Nikki join me on stage please?" Mr. Daniels asked. We headed up onto the stage and stood next to Owen. "You probably don't know that they are indeed not werewolves." People started gasping and whispering amongst themselves. Owen continued by saying "They are werecats." The talking hushed a little bit, but there were still some whispers within the crowd. Mr. Daniels turned to me, as I stood on his left while my mother stood on his right. He nodded at me signaling that I should shift to confirm his statement. I did as he "said". As soon as all four of my paws hit the ground the crowd was louder than it had been before. A couple seconds later, my mother joined me in cat form. We looked at each other and came to a silent agreement to shift back. We can't talk through our minds because we're not in a pack or pride. Because of this, we have mastered reading facial expressions. Owen held up his hands signaling for everyone to quiet down. When they do, he pulls out a silver knife with the packs' name, Eclipse, on it and it's symbol. (The picture to the side. I tried to describe it but I had such a hard time) Mr. Daniels then goes on to slice a line on his wrist without showing pain. He hands it to me and I do the same. It hurts like a bitch, but I make sure I don't show any emotion. We grab each other's arm so out fresh cuts are touching.
"Nicole Silver, do you swear that you will do everything in your power to protect this pack no matter what the consequences for as long as you live?" Alpha Daniels asks. Our cuts started glowing, they almost looked like baby stars.
"I swear." I replied.
"Do you swear to be loyal to this pack for as long as you live?" He asked.
"I swear." I said.
"I, Alpha Owen Daniels, hereby declare Nicole Silver a member of the Eclipse pack." By now, our cuts were glowing really bright, but were slowly fading. We didn't let go until all the light faded. When we did, I felt as if all of the energy was drained out of my body.
"You will be exhausted for a few days because you have never been in a pack before, and the bond has to form as well as your scent gaining a hint of the pack's." He announced. He waved his son over and right as Nate got on stage, the vision slowly got darker. I can just barely see and I feel Nate place his hands on my shoulders to steady me. I feel my knees buckle and Nate catches me and lifts me up just to pick me up and hold me bridal style. I feel Nate start walking along with Alpha Daniels starting my mother's initiation before I pass out for good.