Chapter 8

lowkey watched supernatural and photoshoping my hair different colors all while writing this because i want to catch up on my favorite show and figure out what color i want to make my hair all while pleasing my fans :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see a dark room. I hope it’s still the same day or this would be awkward I thought. I sat up and immediately felt dizzy. “Fuck” I muttered. I looked around and it was styled as a guys room. Dark blue walls, a black bed, double doors to a balcony. Wow, this person must be pretty high up the food chain to get this room. I stood up and it only got worse. I must be dehydrated or something I thought to myself. I walked toward the door and grabbed the handle. I had to lean on it for support so I wouldn’t fall down. The handle twisted in my hand fuck. The door was pulled open before any words could escape my mouth. I fell forward and immediately felt arms wrap around my waist.

“You’re up?” I recognized Nate’s voice.

“Well considering this situation, I think I would be down” I replied. Nate chuckled and steadied me.

“You hungry?” he asked.

“Is that even a question? I’m always hungry!” I shot back. “Am I hungry” I muttered. He laughed and then I asked “How long have I been out?”

“Almost a week. We started to get worried because it usually only lasts a day or two.” Nate replied.

“A WEEK?! That means I figure out if I have the gene in...” I held up my fingers and started counting “two days!!” I threw my hands into the air which threw me off balance a little so I stumbled.

“Easy tiger” he chuckled. At this point my stomach decided to make a grand entrance and grumbled loudly.

 I gave Nate the ‘what are you waiting for’ look “let’s go slow poke” and slid past him and started to run towards the kitchen “FOOOODDD!!!” I yelled with my arms out in front of me only to lose my balance and fall forward. Of course with his speed Nate caught me no problem. When he steadied me once again I muttered “What’s going on with me?”

Nate obviously heard because he answered “I’m not sure, but we can go ask your mom or someone.”

“After food though of course.” I stated.

“Oh why of course.” He agreed.

He started walking but because of my balance issues lately I decided to run up behind him and jump onto his back so he could carry me.

“Oof”

“Carry me.” I said.

“Do I have a choice?” Nate asked.

“Nope.” I stated popping the P as he descended down the stairway.