Chapter 5

"Since you are going to be hunted down very seriously, you are going to have to train extra hard to learn how to protect yourself" Mr. Daniels told me.

"Okey dokey" I replied.

"Alright, the pack meeting will be at 8:30 pm. It's not going to be anything special just an oath and then we have to make a blood bond" Owen said.

"Sounds like a plan Stan" I said. I shifted into my housecat and started walking out.

"No one else knows you're a werecat except for my son and I."

I shifted back and faced him. I clasped my hands together and held them under my chin while grinning.

"This should be fun!" I said as I shifted back into my white cat. My cat's name is Ella by the way.

I paid extra attention to my surroundings making sure I wouldn't get killed in my little game. I heard people cussing at one another and the sounds of clicking. Video games. My perfect opportunity. I sprinted off in that direction like a bullet so no one else would see me. I could play pranks on them later. I slowed down once I got to the door. It was open just enough for me to squeeze through. I silently padded up to the back of the black leather couch where they were sitting. It was Nate and probably the soon to be beta. I can tell because of the strength of the power radiating off of them. The only reason why they haven't noticed my scent yet is because of how engrossed in the shooting game they're playing they are. I jumped up over the back of the couch and right in between them. They both jumped up but a little sideways so they fell off the couch while they screamed, but sadly, not like girls. I started laughing, but in my cat form it probably sounded like I was dying or something. I shifted back and wiped a stray tear off my cheek and clutched my stomach.

"Nikki that was not funny!" Nate declared.

"Y-you sho-uld have-e s-seen your fac-ces" I said why dying of laughter.

"Dude, you know her?" Beta man asked.

"Yeah man, this is Nikki, she's joining the pack" Nate introduced me.

"Ich heiße Nikki" I introduced in German. (my name is Nikki)

"What is she doing?" Beta man asked. Nate shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, I'm Jack, Nates' beta." he introduced.

"Ich spreche keine Englisch." (I don't speak English)

"Stop doing that" Jack said. Nate looked so amused.

"Was?" (pronounced vahs... means what)

Jack ran his hand angrily through his short chocolate brown hair. Then his expression grew into a mischievous one. His light brown eyes narrowed slightly. I quickly jumped and shifted into my house cat and took off. I heard pounding feet behind me causing me to speed up to as fast as I could. I found an open window and jumped out into the backyard. I heard a door slam open and I stopped and turned around. Jack was just standing there. His facial expression went from concentrated to mischievous again. He went back inside and closed the door. I didn't feel like moving so I laid down and relaxed. Guess I fell asleep because the next thing I know is being awoken by someone pouring something on me. That someone was Jack. That something was black paint. I shifted into my tiger which surprised him. I made sure my claws were in and tackled him making sure to get black paint all over him. That fucker will pay. My pristine white coat will more than likely be stained. I stood up and shifted back. We were both covered in black paint head to toe.

"I don't think your plan went so well" I exclaimed.

"It worked halfway at least" Jack said.

"You know that pranks are kind of my area of expertise right?" I asked.

"That makes two of us" Jack replied.

"I set my last principle's car on fire after spray painting it pink and pushing it off the roof of the school. Don't ask how I got it up there." I said.

"I once poured itching powder in Nate's drawer of boxers after dying them different colors. He had to get new boxers and a new dresser." Jack replied.

"Let the games begin. And no using anything to do with the pranks we just stated because it would be lame and predictable since we know we've done it before" I said.

"Deal" Jack said.

We shook on it.

A/N: sorry for any mistakes. I toyed this on the app. I'll edit tomorrow. I just want to get this chapter up because you guys have waited long enough!!

Don't forget to vote!!

IMPORTANT:Comment that you voted and I'll dedicate a future chapter to you. But if someone lies no one who comments gets a dedication. I won't know who lies I only have the numbers.