Chapter 6

After my encounter with stupid Jack, I shifted and ran back to my house to clean up. I shifted and took off my shoes so I wouldn’t track the paint in even though it’s mostly dry by now. I jumped up onto the balcony went inside. I headed straight into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I looked into my mirror, which covers the whole wall by the way, and grabbed my white hair at the pink tips. It looks like a black mess now though. I quickly stripped and hopped into the shower. When I got out, I looked into my mirror again and my hair was grey with dull pink tips.

“Fuck you Jack” I muttered. I decided that it was time to dye my hair again anyways. I looked at the clock and it was about 2:30pm. Plenty of time to dye my hair. If you’re wondering what my mom will say about it? She doesn’t care. She’s chill. I opened the cabinet below my sink and grabbed a couple shades of purple and the bleach. I started with bleaching all of my hair and then while that was sitting, I checked my phone which had no messages. Then, I turned on the radio and nothing good was on.

“Does anything good happen here?!” I asked aloud.

I decided to just plug in my IPhone and play my music. I started singing along to all my favorite songs while I switched from the bleach to the light purple and I added some darker purple on some areas so it wasn’t all the same and plain and shiz. At this point, I was reduced to playing apps on my phone while the music played from the speaker in it. When my timer finally went off I rejoiced. This whole project took forever!! I rinsed it out and started blow drying my freshly colored hair.

“Hey, I’m not half bad at this hair styling life.” I mumbled to myself. I decided since I’m going to be in front of the whole pack tonight that I might as well curl it. Great. Another project.

(Her outfit is in the external link off to the side.)

At about 8pm I was all set to head over with makeup on of course the cat eye black eyeliner with some eye shadow. I picked out a creamy, flowy, white top with jean shorts. I wore brown sandals on my feet and Aviators along with a cream wristwatch. When I came down the stairs, my mom was already waiting for me. We went out the back door and shifted into our big cat forms.

Are you ready to be a part of a pack Ella? I thought to Ella, my cat.

Can’t wait.She replied.

When we got there it was about 8:05pm and there were some pack members already gathering. We shifted in the tree line so no one would see us quite yet just in case they didn’t know.

“I’m going to go find Owen and see what the plan is” my mom said.

“Okay. See you soon then” I replied. I started to sniff to see what scents there were and maybe find Nate or that jack-ass Jack. What a coincidence. Jack-ass… I picked up Nate’s scent and started heading toward it. When I found him, he was around the back near the pool with a bunch of stereotypical slutty girls around him. I hadn’t turned the corner quite all the way so I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle and turned back around. I should have known that the alpha’s son would be surrounded in easy girls. They all want to have the power. I thought to myself. Well, there goes my only “friend.”

At around 8:25, Owen Daniels made an announcement that the meeting was going to start in a few minutes.

Well, here comes a totally different life I thought to myself. Let’s hope I survive.