Chapter 9

“What do you want to eat?” Nate asked me while opening the fridge.

“Food.” I replied putting my feet on the table.

“Well that narrows it down.” He replied closing the fridge.

I took my feet off the counter and carefully stood up grasping the table just in case. I wobbled over to the refrigerator and pushed Nate out of the way he stumbled a little and then looked at me “You couldn’t have just told me what you wanted from your chair?”

“Well I wasn’t sure if you would say no or not.” I replied. I opened the freezer and looked for my grand prize.

“Bingo.” I whispered grabbing the Neapolitan ice cream. I can never choose just one flavor so all three combined is my cup of tea.

“Ice cream?” Nate asked.

“Always.” I replied searching for a spoon. Nate seemed to know what I was looking for and handed me a spoon. “Thanks.” I said and slowly trudged back over to the couch.

“You’re not going to put it in a bowl?” Nate asked.

“Why would I?” I asked.

“You literally just opened it and you are going to get all of your coodilitious germs into my favorite flavor.” He said.

“Don’t worry, when I’m done there won’t be any more of this delicacy left to infect with my sexy germs.” I replied. He ran and got a spoon.

“You’re not finishing that without letting me eat some.” He argued.

“I don’t share, sorry. Not sorry.” I told Nate.

“It’s my ice cream I should be the one telling you that.”

“Meh” I replied taking the first bite out of the strawberry side. Nate quickly sat down next to me and got a scoop of chocolate through my defending hands. I quickly realized that I would lose anyway and turned on the tv.

‘I found a liquor store’ ~ Castiel

‘And…?’~ Sam Winchester

‘And I drank it!’ ~ Castiel

I chucked. “This is my favorite show!!!”

“What is it?” Nate asked while taking another scoop of ice cream.

Supernatural!” I replied taking a scoop of all the flavors.

We continued watching the Supernatural marathon and eventually finished the beautiful ice cream. My eyes became heavier as the day had passed and it has become well into the night. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs out. I placed my head on Nate’s lap not caring if he didn’t want me to and pulled the blanket that we had gotten earlier tighter around me. A few minutes later I was out like a light. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short and late :\

Supernatural anyone huh huh?? Best show ever!!! I'm on season 5!

comment and vote and whatever you want :)

IMPORTANT!!!!!!! READ BELOW!!!!

The song to the side is not relevant I just like it. So here.

If anyone wants a POV change just comment who and I'll come up with something. I just find it annoying when people have a POV of the main character and the next chapter is the exact same thing, words and all but a few are different because of their thoughts. So if i do happen to do a different POV then there will only be one from that character. the next chapter will be back to Nikki's POV in a different scene or whatever. :)