One day later. 8:27 p.m.

Jessica and Dean were out having fun before they get married. Well, maybe a little too much fun.

Both had been heavily drinking. Dean wasn't drunk, but Jessica was.

"I think it's time we go back to the motel." Dean was helping Jessica out of the bar. The woman's body was pressed against his chest.

"I think..." Jessica giggled. "Actually, I don't know what to think anymore." Her body slowly began to slip and Dean grabbed her.

"How many drinks did you have?" Dean asked. The two had finally made it outside.

Jessica lifted off of Deans chest and suddenly stood up straight. She held up her right hand and began to count her fingers. Her eyes slowly closed and opened. "I have no idea."

Dean shook his head and sighed. "Come on, I'll help you in the car." Dean walked Jessica over to the passengers side and helped her climb in.

Jessica began to ramble on and on about some tv show she used to watch as a kid. Then she began to laugh and cry.

Dean had never seen Jessica like this before. He was both scared and concerned.

He did feel relived when they got to the motel.

"Alright." Dean had placed Jessica down onto their bed. "Rest. You're really going to need it."

Jessica scoffed. Then she sighed.

"You know what bothers me?" She slurred.

"What?" Dean was now looking at Jessica.

"I can't save anyone." Jessica slowly sat up. "I can't. I just can't."

"That's not true Jess." Dean walked over towards the bed and sat down next to Jessica.

"I couldn't save Camille. I couldn't save my best friend Rachel." Jessica sighed sadly. "I couldn't even save her son. I can't save anyone."

"Come here." Dean pulled Jessica to his chest.

"I can't even save a scared little kid." Jessica frowned.

"That's not true, Jess." Dean pulled away from Jessica and looked at her. "None of that is true. You tried to save everyone of those people. You tried to save Charlie. Hell, if it hadn't been for my dad to pull you out, I might not have been able to meet you."

"But I left him, Dean. I just left him." Jessica began to cry. "I left him all alone in that house to burn!"

"Shh." Dean began to rub circles on her back. "It's not your fault."

Suddenly, Jessica stopped crying and took in a big breath. Then, she sat up straight.

"How did we get here?" Jessica looked at Dean. "Wait, was I drunk?"

Dean looked at Jessica confused. "You're sober now?"

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "I don't stay drunk that long. Perks of being half angel."

Dean shook his head.

"So, what did I say? Please don't tell me I said anything stupid." Jessica lightly laughed.

Dean had pulled out his phone and was looking at a text messaged from Sam. "We gotta go. Put your pantsuit on." Dean had grabbed his suit and handed Jessica hers.

"Where are we going?" Jessica said as the two quickly rushed out of the motel room.

"I think Sammy's got a case." Dean replied as he started the Impala and took off.

~<•>~

"Why are we at the chapel?" Jessica said as she got out of the car.

"I don't know." Dean replied and quickly walked towards the building. Jessica followed.

Once the two got inside they slowly began to walk towards a set of doors. Before they got close enough, the light above the door began to flicker.

Both Jessica and Dean pulled out their weapons. Ready to strike.

Dean slowly reached for the door handle but didn't even get a chance to open it.

"Woah." Sam pushed Dean's gun down. "You don't need that. Come on." Sam led his brother down the aisle and placed a pink flower onto his suit.

"What is that?" Dean asked as he watched his brother.

"Pink apparently stands for loyalty." Sam said as he handed Jessica a pink flower.

"Okay," Dean gently pushed Sam away from him. "What is going on?"

Sam put a hand on Dean's shoulder and smiled. "Life is short, so I'm going to make this shorter. I'm in love, and I'm getting married."

Both Dean and Jessica couldn't believe what they had just heard.

"You're what?!"