Chapter 134: Battle for the throne. Part 2.

Start from the beginning

"And see that belt? That small brown knot of wood in the centre of Deadwood's belt is Knot. A second Monster that is very short-tempered due to having to constantly monitor Deadwood... Again because he lost most of his brain cells." The Book of Monsters continued to inform Jestro.

"What about the little berry guys?" Jestro questioned as he offered some of his popcorn to the Book Keeper and the Book.

"They're Berry Globlins. They're controlled by Bramblina. Like how Beast Master wrangles the Globlins. Only these guys spit exploding seeds that not only explode but they'll stain your clothes too and that stuff NEVER comes out. So beware." The Book of Monsters warned the Jester. Jestro nodded before turning his attention to the two angry ladies.

"So, what is it between those two?" Jestro asked referring to Whiparella and the Siren. "You stay clear of that." The Book ordered. "Word of advice: NEVER get in between two evil ladies that are fighting." The Book warned Jestro. The Book Keeper nodding along with what The Book of Monsters had said.

The Master of Earth took a long hard look at the three types of monsters present and noted that they all had the same glowing orangish-red eyes that (Y/N) had. "Well, guess they really are her people." Cole sighed out loud. "Hu?" Jay questioned the Earth Ninja.

"Look at their eyes, Jay. They all have the same eyes." Cole pointed out and Jay took a long hard look at each individual monster's eyes. "Kind of hoping that it wasn't true?" Jay asked his friend. "Yeah, a little." Cole answered honestly. "You know. She always did say blue was her favourite colour because her people wore it, I guess her memories were still a bit fuzzy." Jay half-joked and nodded his head towards a gathering of Sea Monsters.

"Jay, maybe you should hold off with any sea puns for now just to be safe." Cole warned his friend. "Good call." Jay gulped as a large tree slowly made it's way past them.

"Why is he doing that?" The Elm of the Dark Realm demanded, questioning (Y/N) for an answer.

"I have no idea." (Y/N) calmly stated as she looked on as Nidhogg viciously licked his helpless captives. "He was feed recently, so he can't be hungry." (Y/N) said out loud. "Maybe he wants a snack?" Chef Savage offered as a reason. "Then why is he not eating them just licking them?" Marquis de Seaweed questioned the chef.

"I can season them if they are not to his liking." Chef Savage politely offered. Nidhogg growled at him then went back to licking Wu and Lloyd. "I'll take that as a no." Marquis de Seaweed commented as Chef Savage backed away from the undead dragon.

"Please stop." Lloyd cried out to the dragon. Sensei Wu just continued to giggle as he was tickled by the dragon's long tongue.

"Lloyd, Sensei. Are you two alright?" Kai asked as he watched Nidhogg incessant licking. "I do not believe they are in any danger. The dragon seems to be grooming them." Zane explained after a quick assessment. "Grooming." Kai loudly exclaimed. "Yes. It means cleaning." Zane answered, thinking that Kai didn't understand. "I know that!" Kai hissed back.

"Why is Nidhogg grooming the enemy?" The Elm of the Dark Realm angrily demanded. (Y/N) shook her head showing that she didn't know that answer. "Well! You're his owner! Do something!" The Elm of the Dark Realm hissed at her. "I may have resurrected him but I am not his owner." (Y/N) informed the Forest Monster.