Chapter 25

A/N - Sorry it's a day late, I've been doing a lot of work this past weekend, but here it is!

Thank you so much to @Claudie_080102 @YesItsRealLucifer @JaneRambo @Ibebird @Jasmine_ella3 @Cumber_Lock @baj4jaj4 @LeticiaSouzaAntunes @Am-unique @_Silver_Phoenix_ @wolfgirl_moonlight @MarieEldredge @raecless @miru0_02 @AyaDiokno @mewsandeggos @sunflower04 For all of your votes and comments and continues support!

Love you muchly,

Kisses - K

~~~

Later on that afternoon, Sherlock insisted we go check out Baskerville. Kat and John tried to argue about how they were supposed to get in, considering it's top secret, but Sherlock just dismissed them with a wave of his hand.

So, here they are, Sherlock behind the wheel driving the three roommates to the elusive Baskerville base. When they pull up to the guard tower, Kat looks out the passenger window and sees all the barbed wire and check points... and she wonders if they are to keep things out, or to keep things in.

"Pass, please?" The guard demands. Kat tenses not sure what Sherlock planned to do, but the curly haired detective never fails to surprise her. He cleanly reaches into this jacket pocket and pulls out an ID card. Kat can't make out what's on it, but clearly the man at the gate did, because he waved them through. "Thank you." The man takes the ID to the tower to scan it in.

"We got ID for Baskerville? How?" John asks curious how Sherlock managed to pull this one off.

Sherlock clears his throat a little and Kat turns to him confused. "It's not specific to this place. It's my brother's. Access all areas. I, um," He clears his throat again. "Acquired it ages ago, just in case."

"Brilliant." Kat and John say at the same time, but in two completely different tones. Kat was proud and impressed, and John was sarcastic, accompanied by an eye roll.

"What's the matter?" Sherlock looks back through the mirror at the good doctor in the back seat.

John scoffs. "We'll get caught."

"No, we won't." Sherlock says with a dismissive wave. "Well, not just yet." He adds and Kat turns to him, hand over her mouth, suppressing a laugh.

"Caught in five minutes." John mumbles under his breath, and Kat laughs at his nonchalance and lack of caring. "Oh, hi! We just thought we'd come and have a wander round your top-secret weapons base. Really? Great! Come in, kettle's just boiled. That's if we don't get shot."

When John finishes his little rant, the gate doors in front of them begin to open. The same guard from before brings Sherlock back his real-fake ID and passes them through.

"Here you are."

"Thank you very much. Thank you." Sherlock thanks him and puts the car into gear again.

"Straight through, sir."

"Mycroft's name literally opens doors." Kat grumbles, trying to be less impressed with the elder Holmes brother as to not offend her boyfriend.

"I've told you. He practically is the British Government." Sherlock laughs dryly. "I reckon we've got about 20 minutes before they realize something's wrong." Sherlock continues to drive down the long road that leads to the actual base before they come across some guards again, directing them to a good place to park right out front.

Sherlock, gets out and walks around the car to open to door to a surprised Kat, who wasn't expecting this small act of chivalry. 

"Thank you." She smiles up at him lovingly, before they get interrupted by a guard... and the fact that Kat remembered that John was there too.