Chapter 24

A/N - Thank you all again a million times over for all of your support! I'll keep this short, but I can't wait for you to see what I have planned for the rest of this episode! A special thank you to...

@Ashley805 @MaraFerreira080 @JustMeBeingLazyTwo @Izzyimage @GregTomorrow @TheWondersOfDeath @w_wicki @Alicia_mika @Deeryone @tooloudsilence @x0bee0x @VelicaAzurewing @Am-unique @91AUBS @multifandomloveread @baj4jaj4 @happily789 @M_Lesniakk @miru0_02 @Tiribiri @_Silver_Phoenix_ @Yumichild @Cumber_Lock @OtterlyCanadian @LeticiaSouzaAntunes @Ibebird @HadenFillart @JediNerd20 @sunflouer04 @Boringkate @chemmy27 @YesItsRealLucifer @ShockedOtter @JaneRambo

For voting and commenting and having silly conversations in the comments that never fail to make me laugh! I hope you enjoy!

Love you muchly!

Kisses - K

~~~

After Kat and Sherlock got around to testing out their room, John was still nowhere to be found. Kat combs her fingers through her hair, hoping to rid herself of her sex hair before they run into John, Sherlock, doesn't seem to care one bit at all and heads directly outside to find the tour guide.

"Mind if we join you?" Sherlock asks the man who's currently sitting at a table alone. He just gestures his hands towards the empty seat as an invitation and Kat and Sherlock take a seat. "Is it true? Have you actually seen this Hound thing?" The curly haired detective just asks out of the blue.

The man turns to them, his eyes squinting in suspicion. "You from the papers?"

"No. Nothing like that. Just curious. Have you seen it?" Kat jumps in, trying a softer tone. She had subtly undone a button on her shirt, hoping she could use her, say, feminine charms to maybe help convince him to talk. 

"Maybe." Kat could see him trying hard not to look down, but she just pretended not to notice and she leaned forward giving him a better view.

"Got any proof?" She asks batting her eyelashes. While Sherlock loves the not so subtle manipulation of the young man, he gets that jealous twinge again.

"Why would I tell you if I did?" The man says harshly and Kat just pouts, sighing dramatically. "Excuse me." He begins to get up when Kat notices John and had an idea.

"I called Henry-" John starts but Kat is quick to interrupt.

"Bet's off, Johnny. Sorry." Kat pouts. "Looks like John wins by default. Come on now, boys." She begins to walk away when she hears Fletcher speak up.

"What? Bet?" He asks stopping her in her tracks.

"Kat's right. My new plan needs darkness. We've got another half an hour of light..." Sherlock starts, playing along with his girl's plans.

"Wait, wait. What bet?" Fletcher tries again.

"Oh, I bet John here 50 quid that you could prove you'd seen the Hound." Sherlock says.

"50 quid and a night with me, if you know what I mean." Kat leans in close and whispers loud enough for only Fletcher and Sherlock to hear, still feigning disappointment. "The guys in the pub said you could, and I'm looking for an excuse to bag this one." She gives him a flirty wink.

If Kat knows one thing, it's that men fully support other men getting laid, and the though of it intrigues them. Fletcher smirks. Kat also knows young guys like him can't resist a good bet. "Well, you're going to lose your money, mate."

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah. I seen it. Only about a month ago. Up at the Hollow. It was foggy, mind. Couldn't make much out."

"I see. No witnesses, I suppose?" John plays the part of the skeptic.

"No, but-"

"Never are."

"No, wait. There." Fletcher pulls out his phone and shows them a blurry image of what looks to be a large black dog hiding in the brush.

"Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it?" John smiles. "Sorry, Sherlock. I win."

"Wait, wait! That's not all. People don't like going up there, you know. To the Hollow. Gives them a bad sort of feeling."

"Ooh, is it haunted? Is that supposed to convince me?" John rolls his eyes, and Kat mentally applauds him on his performance so far.

"Nah, don't be stupid!" Fletcher grumbles. "Nothing like that. But I reckon there is something out there. Something from Baskerville. Escaped."

"A clone? Super-dog?"

"Maybe. God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years. Or putting in the water. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit."

"Is that the best you've got?" Kat asks, throwing on the pout again. "Cause I need proof or I'm getting nothing."

Fletcher looked over to the blonds pout and sighs, almost reluctant to tell her. "I had a mate once who worked for the MOD. One weekend we were meant to go fishing, but he never showed up. Well, not till late. When he did, he was white as a sheet. I can see him now. "I've seen things today, Fletch," he said, "I ain't never want to see again. "Terrible things." He'd been sent to some secret army place. Porton Down, maybe? Maybe Baskerville? Or somewhere else. In the labs there, the really secret labs, he said he'd seen terrible things. Rats as big as dogs, he said. And dogs, dogs the size of horses." Fletcher reaches into his back and pulls out a large stone print of what appeared to be the paw of a VERY large dog. The print was as large as Sherlock's head, hair and all.

"Uh, we did say 50?" Sherlock turns to John with a smile. 

"Mmm." Kat hums, leaning in close to Fletcher before whispering in his ear. "Fletch, you have just made me, a very happy lady." With that she presses a kiss to his cheek and grabs Sherlock's hand dragging him off behind her.

After John caught up to them and Sherlock passed him his money back, the two men leaned in close to Kat. "What the hell did you tell that man?" Sherlock asks and Kat looks back and fourth between the two of them, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Do you really want to know?" She asks her voice laced with mystery. The two men find themselves leaning in closer, truly captivated by whatever this woman was up to.

"Uh, yeah." Sherlock responds pushing a little more. "What did you tell him?"

"Oh, not much." Kat sighs with nonchalance. "Just that I'd sleep with whoever won the bet."

With that, Kat walks away, skipping lightly as she leaves the boys in the dust looking at each other and sputtering, not sure how to respond to their blonde roommate.

~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter and my story and you want to help me write more, please donate to any or all of the links below or you can find them in my BIO! Thank you! Love you muchly, Kisses -K

BuyMeACoffee - buymeacoffee.com/Immortality4646
LiberaPay - https://en.liberapay.com/Immortality4646/
Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/immortality4646