Chapter 6

A/N - Hello my lovelies! It's a little late in the day, I know, but I have it for you guys nonetheless. Onto my weekly dedications...

Thank you to @CaptainMarvel0705 @nerd_princess13 @MeguelineMaraschim @isabelledospatins @sherlockscheekbones @astridb14 @ahtenaismona @mia-jane1024 @b3y0u123_life @AnnabelleHallowthorn @MiniMary202 @tea_and_sherlock @TaraNiava @zution @phoenix17 for all of your votes and comments!

Enjoy the chapter,

Love you muchly, Kisses - K

~~~

After returning to 221B so Sherlock can prepare himself for his so-called "battle," the three roommates find themselves in a cab only blocks away from Katherine's sister.

"So, what's the plan?"

"We know her address." Sherlock tells him.

"We just ring her doorbell?" John asks the two of them. Kat honestly isn't sure what to do because she knows her sister would recognize her.

"No," Kat mumbles still thinking when she gets an idea and pulls out her phone. "Excuse me," She says to the cabbie, "Can you stop at that store down the street please?"

When the driver pulls over, Kat hops out of the car. "You boys stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes." And with that, she closes the door and walks into the store.

The boys wait for 20 minutes just talking about mindless things when Sherlock notices a beautiful long brown haired woman walk out of the store carrying a few bags in her arms. She has bright pink lipstick on, dark smokey green eyes, long black pants, and a black coat covering her nice purple blouse. The woman walks over to the car and Sherlock smiles as she tries to get in.

"Oh, sorry, this cab's taken." John tries to tell her but she gets in anyways.

"Oh, come on, John, you don't recognize me?" She asks and John instantly recognizes Kat's voice.

"Damn." John breathes out looking his friend up and down. "You just found that disguise in that store?"

"Sort of," Kat begins at the cab starts driving back towards Irene's house. "Some of it I carry with me; colored contacts, makeup, a wig." She shrugs as if its completely normal. "I studied some disguise in school, all I had to do was get some new clothes that I normally wouldn't wear. Easy-peasy. I also have to change my accent, but that will be no problem."

Sherlock just stares at his girl impressed. "Brilliant." He says proudly and then he turns to the cabbie. "Just here, please."

"You didn't even change your clothes." John tells Sherlock as he remembers that they went back to the apartment for nothing. The three of them step out of the cab and they walk down a small street as the cab drives away.

"Then it's time to add a splash of colour." Sherlock tells John as they continue to walk.

"Are we here?" The good doctor asks and Sherlock shakes his head.

"Two streets away, but this will do."

"For what?"

"Punch me in the face."

"What?" Kat exclaims incredulously.

"Punch you?" John questions confused.

Sherlock rolls his eyes at his friends inability to understand his request. "Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me?"

"I always hear "punch me" when you speak but it's usually sub-text." Watson says still not doing what he asks.

"For God's sakes!" The curly haired detective groans and swings his arm and lands a punch on John's face, knowing that he would punch back.