Chapter 22

A/N - Happy Sherlock Sunday my lovelies! Better late than never! Thank you to all those who have comment and voted during my absence, I will be slowly thanking each and every one of you...

@libroandante12345 @CordeliaArgyle @baj4jaj4 @DamnSalvawhore @Cumber_Lock @LeticiaSouzaAntunes @Boringkate @Jasmine_ella3 @Claudie_080102 @OtterlyCanadian @JediNerd20HadenFillart @Tiribiri @Ibebird @Am-unique @Blue-jewel @Khayelle_2448 @CordeliaArgyle @Claude_080102 @amythelittlewolf @b3y0u123_life @Gamergirl32003 @astridb14 @Seanchow806 @Goldenkitsune98 @Lights212 @Shylocknicole29 @Patricks_duh @ShairaDiokno9 @yoursturly_cici @The_optimistic_123 @lizziethewriting @aditibarman3 @Emilie323369 @SexyPotatoe87 @Valerie_MorningStar @Whiskeylover993 @AdriannaThorne @TheCuteFluff @JokerQueen1023 @Goldenmockingjay @GremlinSisterTurtle @Anime_For_Life_LOL @Zambrose16 @KiaraWinters5 @slane24 @n-o-one @spadinodistubburra @millymooster @MegaraEvans @Ellica2190 @abrupt_fox @RoseThorns0000 @madzique @MinuNilla @kbearne05 @whatyoustaringat441 @simi339 @Word_Winsie @ObiWanKenobeansWife @1MARVELlousWriter @AnnabelleMaxineTeodo @casdean1864@ElisabethVuillermet @multifandomloveread @Jamieisbloodyamazing @Shadowhunters459 @Amunique-David @AlexM557 @yeaokaysure @hansnape_ @HogwartSevaS @sincewhendidIlive @Anna_Samanishvili @mionesapple @Angelina9352 @ren4518 @kaceekat @civilian7742 @megan2851 @asasti74 @sherlockscheekbones @ShairaDiokno9 @Bumblebeeiscute @_this_gay_hooman_ @call_me_shawn @theOfficialEri @Anthea121 @TheAuthorWritesBooks @__fxona__ @hdjsjsjsnshsbbsbsb

There's more thank you's to come... but Thank you so much for all of your support, even for my ghost readers who never comment and vote. I appreciate you all.

Love you muchly,

Kisses - K

~~~

Sherlock was so excited to have a client he rushed around, speaking to the guest on the stairs when he was suddenly handed a tape. Kat didn't even realize what was going on until she was plopped in front of the tv, watching a documentary about Dartmoor. 

Kat turns to shoot a concerned look towards John who is equally as confused, as they both let Sherlock take the lead as usual. I guess, this client insisted upon explaining his story, AFTER they watch the film.

"Dartmoor." The TV narrator says dramatically. "It's always been a place of myth and legend. But is there something else lurking out here? Something very real?"

Instead of watching the show however, Kat decided to take a look at the strange man who needed their help. The man watches the TV intently and Kat could see the bags under his eyes.

"Because Dartmoor is also home to one of the government's most secretive operation.; The Chemical and Biological Weapons Research Centre, which is said to be even more sensitive than Porton Down."

The man, I think his name was Henry Knight, as short, dusty-blonde hair that made his ears stick out against the side of his head. He also has light scruff on the top of his lip and down is chin and neck, like he forgot to shave the past few days.

"Since the end of the Second World War, there have been persistent stories about the Baskerville experiments. Genetic mutations. Animals grown for the battlefield. There are many who believe that within this compound in the heart of this ancient wilderness there are horrors beyond imagining."

Kat quickly looks over at Sherlock who is bouncing his legs in impatience, accompanied by his fingers tapping against his chin. She holds back a smile as she sees him get more and more impatient. 

"But the real question is are all of them still inside?" The tv caster cuts to an interview with a younger looking Henry Knight. "I was just a kid. It was on the moor, it was dark, but I know what I saw. I know what killed my father-"

Curiosity Killed The Kat (Sherlock X OC) ~BOOK 2~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें