Unloyal

"Get her up!" I wake up and the burning starts all over again. I grit my teeth and bare it. "Get up! Get the hell up!" I am lifted off the van's ground and shoved out the door.

I land flat on my face into the gravel. "Ah." They lift me back up. I am taken down a flight of stairs then thrown on the concrete floor.

They bring out a chair and sit me in it. "Chain her up!" My chains clink against the chair. The bag is ripped off my head and a white light is shoved in my face. "Isn't she beautiful boys?" I pull against the chains. My wrists burn with every part of my body burning and aching. I smile and he smacks me. I laugh. "Shut up!" He grabs my face harshly making me look at him.

"You're so screwed. When they find you my pack will rip yours to shreds and Ashton will rip your head from your body then burn it." I giggle. "You can't break me."

"I said shut up." He punches me across the face. My ears ring and my head spins. He grabs my face again. "When and if they find us I will kill your mate while you watch. Until then we are going to have some fun." He grabs onto a lever on the wall and pulls. A shower head above me turns on dowsing me in water and wolfsbane.

I scream out. "Ahhhh!"

Ashton's POV

"Ahhhh!" 

Moro grabs a cold towel and places it on my face. "Jenna, can you do something?" Moro's voice was frantic.

"No. I've been trying and trying but nothing is working. They must have a blocking spell."

"That would mean they have a witch." Link huffs and puffs in pain.

When an alpha of a pack is hurt the alpha's mate and beta feel the same amount of pain as the alpha. The others in the pack feel pain but not half as much as the alpha, mate, and beta feels.

"We have to find her soon."

I look at Balto. "Why do you say that?" He looks at Jenna. "Balto what did you see?"

He sighs. "They plan on killing her." My heart sinks to my stomach.

"And if they don't kill her the wolfsbane will. Too much of it at a time and it could potentially burn through her skin and if she ingests it, it will attack her organs."

I stand up. "What do we do?" Moro's voice is quiet.

"I don't know."

"Ashton I," Aleu speaks but I cut him off.

"No. I don't know ok. Just give me five minutes."

"Ashton I don't..."

"I don't care, Jenna! Out! Everyone out!" They all leave. I sit on the bed as thoughts run through my head. Her voice chimes in and out. "Come on get out of my head."

"Ashton."

"Niko I'm sorry."

"Ashton, are you there?"

"Niko?" I smile.

"Yes! This must mean that they didn't take me very far. Can Jenna do a spell? Can you smell me?"

"No. Niko they have a witch with them creating a blocking spell. Is there someone with you?"

Niko's POV

"I don't know. It's dark down here and my right eye is swollen."

"Try baby." I do as he says. I look around.

I shake my head. "I don't see anyone."

"Ok. What do you smell?" I sniff the air.