True Family

~Links POV~

I walk down the stairs.

A little boy pulls on my mom's shirt. "Mommy. Who is that?" Alpine looks at me. She walks to me now.

She grabs my hand. "Grey. Akela. This is Link." The man's face, which I suspect to be my father, falls a bit.

He walks to me placing a hand on my face. "Wow. You have grown so much." He hugs me. I smile into his shoulder. "Akela. This is your big brother. Link."

"Hello, Akela." The boy walks to me. He hesitates but hugs me. I bend and pick him up. There is a knock at the door. Grey walks to open it. A girl with two boys walks through the door. I smell 3 different smells. Two of which I haven't smelled in years. A witch, seer, and a wolf. I put the boy down.

I call up to Ashton. "Ashton! Come down here please."

~Ashton's POV~

I walk down. Something smells...different. I look at the door and see Niko's friends.

Jenna comes to me. "What happened?!" Jenna's voice is high pitched and worried

"Go upstairs. We need to talk." I look at Balto and Aleu. "You guys too. Let's go." Link and Moro bring up chairs and everyone sits. I tell Alpine to take Akela and Grey for a drive so we don't have to worry about them hearing us.

"Who the hell are all these people?!" Jenna was upset now.

"My pack. My beta. Moro. The oldest Okamis. Next is Kodlacks. Then we have Lycan. The youngest is Link. Link is Niko's long lost brother. He was taken as a newborn by a gang. My parents rescued him when he was around 5. We are all werewolves including Niko. So ya." I smile. Balto and Aleu have expressionless faces. Jenna faints in Balto's arms.

"Ya we know," Aleu says confidently.

Now I'm the shocked one. "What now?"

"Take a whiff bro." Link smirks. I do just that. My eyes turn and I growl. To my surprise, only Aleu growls back. His eyes glow yellow.

"And Niko trusted your ass this whole time! You never told her who she was! You never told her who you were!"

"I was assigned to Niko's pack as a pup. Before I even changed for the first. It's my dad's duty to her mom for saving his life." I sniff the air again. I smell a weird scent that I've never smelled before. I also smell...magic?

"What the hell is that scent?"

"The scent of a witch and seer."

Balto nods his head. "I see everything. So I've already watched this convo. We better stop fighting soon because she will only be out for 3 more minutes. Oh and Jenna doesn't know she's a witch yet so keep that on the DL." I nod to understanding where he is coming from. I walk to Niko's side. I gently grab her hand.

I bend down to her ear and whisper. "We're all here. The true family. Wake up soon. If you don't. I don't know how I will truly live." I feel a hot tear slide down my cheek. I feel her heart rate falls a bit. "Don't leave. I love you."

~Nikos POV~

I can hear them all. All of their faces show in my head. I'm screaming that I'm still here but they can't hear me. Jade isn't weak at all. She tells me this will happen more than once. She tells me not to be scared. She says that the men would have done horrible things to me if we hadn't killed them. She tells me that my family is there. I hear Ashton's sweet voice and feel his gentle touch. All thoughts of him controlling me are out. Links my brother? Didn't see that one coming. I talk to Jade a lot while I'm out. It's only a short while but in my head, it feels like days. I accept who I am. I accept that Jade is a part of me. He loves me.